Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Like I said, every player in the WPIAL has a Clarion offer so take that with a grain of salt.

Odd Cal and SRU weren't in on him. They usually chase all the same players.
    I'm not really seeing that this year. Like I said before, a weird potpourri of classifications for most kids. I'd say the biggest outlier is so many D3 offers. Every kid seems to have offers from Allegheny, Grove City, Waynesburg, and Washington & Jefferson. Some Westminster and Wittenberg.

Comment

• The RB from Plum (Eryck Moore-Watkins) committed to Slippery Rock.

He chose the Rock over PWO offers from both Pitt and Joe Pa.

That's a big win for the gym teachers.

Comment

• DB from Carlisle IUP offered a couple days ago got a St. Francis offer yesterday.

Comment

DB from Carlisle IUP offered a couple days ago got a St. Francis offer yesterday.
          The choice here is go to a fake D1 school in a town that nobody outside of Cambria County knows is there and be first round sacrifice in the FCS playoffs like they were this year or go to a better D2 school in an actual town and compete in the D2 playoffs for a few rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

The choice here is go to a fake D1 school in a town that nobody outside of Cambria County knows is there and be first round sacrifice in the FCS playoffs like they were this year or go to a better D2 school in an actual town and compete in the D2 playoffs for a few rounds.
            The only upside I can think of with attending SFU is the Donald Ross designed golf course owned by the University.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

The only upside I can think of with attending SFU is the Donald Ross designed golf course owned by the University.
              Come on. Loretto is fabulous in the winter.

Lol

Comment

Come on. Loretto is fabulous in the winter.

Lol
                If there weren’t signs along 22 announcing it’s existence, nobody would know it’s there.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

If there weren’t signs along 22 announcing it’s existence, nobody would know it’s there.
                  My Brother in law is an SFU grad. The joke was, "How do you find Loretto?, Drive till you reach the middle of no where and keep going"

Comment

• Originally posted by The P in IUP View Post

My Brother in law is an SFU grad. The joke was, "How do you find Loretto?, Drive till you reach the middle of no where and keep going"
                    Their students all come to Indiana to party on Philadelphia Street. A lot of PSU-Altoona kids hang out here, too.

I usually go up to Loretto for one basketball game a year. IUP has tried to play them in an exhibition numerous times and SFU says no every time. Joe can't get a D1 game in Western Pa. They all decline. That's why they play Syracuse, Kentucky, etc., instead.

Comment

Their students all come to Indiana to party on Philadelphia Street. A lot of PSU-Altoona kids hang out here, too.

I usually go up to Loretto for one basketball game a year. IUP has tried to play them in an exhibition numerous times and SFU says no every time. Joe can't get a D1 game in Western Pa. They all decline. That's why they play Syracuse, Kentucky, etc., instead.
                      Joe gets a way better game leaving Western PA.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Joe gets a way better game leaving Western PA.
                        I knew after the last time IUP played at Pitt -- and put a major scare in to them -- that they'd never be invited back. And, of course, the following year the IUP ladies beat Pitt in their exhibition.

It's like back in our day when IUP just about beat (a then powerful) Youngstown State in football. That was the end of that relationship.

Comment

• Rylan Jeter / Central Valley
                          Twitter committed this morning.

Comment

• I was on the football team in 99 when we almost beat Youngstown state. That was an amazing run that year. Ended in Missouri.

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I knew after the last time IUP played at Pitt -- and put a major scare in to them -- that they'd never be invited back. And, of course, the following year the IUP ladies beat Pitt in their exhibition.

It's like back in our day when IUP just about beat (a then powerful) Youngstown State in football. That was the end of that relationship.

Comment

• IUP got a commitment from Seneca Valley QB Graham Hancock (6'4", 210 lbs).

Big arm and mobile (for his size).

Comment

• Wayne Cavaldi's 'way too early Top 10' for 2023 states IUP will have a new QB.

I've now heard this rumor from several sources but nothing officially.

Is Sexton staying here or not?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X