Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

The room and board is 50 percent of the cost per year. You live in the dorm for eight months over two semesters. It’s 1250 a month. I’d want my own room for that cost. Having a room Nate in a dorm room sucked…

How much does a one bedroom apartment rent for in Indiana?
    I just did a quick search on google for apartments in Indiana, PA and got a ton of results for much cheaper than $1250 a month. That's robbery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I just did a quick search on google for apartments in Indiana, PA and got a ton of results for much cheaper than $1250 a month. That's robbery.
      Well, remember that its $1250 all inclusive of utilities especially the most important - internet.

I remember moving off campus thinking I was going to save so much money. I really didn't. Instead of one payment per semester I had one big one then a bunch of monthly bills that I didn't fully understand at the time. I remember the first time I got a $200 gas bill as a college student. Hoo boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

That's everything -- heat, AC, water, etc.

Comment

• IUP just signed WR Quinn Zinobile (as CULater just reported in the other thread).

Twitter official.

Massive addition at the WR spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            IUP just signed WR Quinn Zinobile (as CULater just reported in the other thread).

Twitter official.

Massive addition at the WR spot.
            Yep, that’s a giant get considering what they already have in the room at WR. They’re certainly giving Hunter the tools he needs to be successful.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Yep, that’s a giant get considering what they already have in the room at WR. They’re certainly giving Hunter the tools he needs to be successful.
              I don’t want to get all pumped up…seems like they crash and burn when the expectations are sky high before the season.

Comment

I don’t want to get all pumped up…seems like they crash and burn when the expectations are sky high before the season.
                Well, unfortunately for you, the hype machine is going to be off the charts for this particular team.

IUP has a big-time QB in town, and he has three experienced, big, stud WRs (and a slew of young WRs behind them). Having Hilton Ridley, Derek Lockhart and Quinn Zinobile at this level is a QB's dream scenario -- not to mention his big TEs and RBs.

Question becomes the OL. The starting group looks solid but they are very young behind it. Tort is working to address that issue with some pending offers.

I suspect we will soon see a couple more transfer imports appear.

Tort must have had the piggy bank built up ... because they are dropping some serious coin.

Comment

Well, unfortunately for you, the hype machine is going to be off the charts for this particular team.

IUP has a big-time QB in town, and he has three experienced, big, stud WRs (and a slew of young WRs behind them). Having Hilton Ridley, Derek Lockhart and Quinn Zinobile at this level is a QB's dream scenario -- not to mention his big TEs and RBs.

Question becomes the OL. The starting group looks solid but they are very young behind it. Tort is working to address that issue with some pending offers.

Tort must have had the piggy bank built up ... because they are dropping some serious coin.
                  Well…I’d rather expect less and be happy when it turns out better. It’s the heavily scarred Philadelphia sports fan in me. See current Phillies team underperforming when we expected another run.

Comment

Well…I’d rather expect less and be happy when it turns out better. It’s the heavily scarred Philadelphia sports fan in me. See current Phillies team underperforming when we expected another run.
                    I hear you ... historically most hyped-up IUP teams don't live up to it.

One game at a time.

There's your cliché for the day.

Comment

I hear you ... historically most hyped-up IUP teams don't live up to it.

One game at a time.

There's your cliché for the day.
                      Yep. See 2013, 2018 and 2021 IUP teams!!

I’ll give Torts credit for trying to get players. He’s not resting on his laurels it seems by what you all are saying.

The last game must have been quite a wake up call.

Comment

Grad transfers like Zinobile and Hunter are cheaper actually. Grads are the best transfers according to my contacts.

Comment

Yep. See 2013, 2018 and 2021 IUP teams!!

I’ll give Torts credit for trying to get players. He’s not resting on his laurels it seems by what you all are saying.

The last game must have been quite a wake up call.
                          That last game was a tough out. Play a team twice in 3 weeks with 3 legit D2 all Americans and a wounded Duane Brown good luck. Best Shepherd team I ever seen. To beat them without Duane and fairly easily in the PSAC chip was quite a trick if u ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

That last game was a tough out. Play a team twice in 3 weeks with 3 legit D2 all Americans and a wounded Duane Brown good luck. Best Shepherd team I ever seen. To beat them without Duane and fairly easily in the PSAC chip was quite a trick if u ask me.
                            The 2010, 2015, 2016 Shepherd teams would have beat the Bagent led teams IMO. They were better teams across the board, with more balance on offense and stronger D.

I'll admit it is a cop out, but IUP should thank mother nature for that win. They were better prepared to handle bad weather than the Rams were, and Shepherd refused to change their game plan.

Comment

• IUP is ranked No. 11 in Lindy's Preseason Top 25. Ashland, IUP's opening opponent, is ranked No. 10.

Slippery Rock and Shepherd also both made the list, coming in at 15 and 19.

Comment

IUP is ranked No. 11 in Lindy's Preseason Top 25. Ashland, IUP's opening opponent, is ranked No. 10.

Slippery Rock and Shepherd also both made the list, coming in at 15 and 19.

The first of many meaningless rankings. lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X