Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I'm not sure who the Swifties are, but IUP, Cal, SRU and Shepherd all have new starting QBs. Granted, some (like IUP's) have a ton of D2 experience so while new to the program, they certainly are new to college football.

The Coal Bowl is never easy. It's in Miller this year. Cal did lose a lot. But, they reload quickly. They threw in the towel after the IUP loss last year. That was a pretty good team when it was still engaged.

The trip to SRU (night game) will not be easy.

But, that's looking too far ahead. IUP has three tough ones to start the year (granted, all at home). Ashland will be far from a pushover. East Stroudsburg should be much better this year and Shippensburg is capable.
    Whether Shippensburg is capable remains to be seen. The IUP-Ship game last season often looked like men against boys, and this year's game is at IUP. IF some of Ship's many young players from last year show significant improvement, IF one of the three-headed quarterback monsters from last year is able to establish himself, IF they can find a replacement for Ian Sheehan, and IF they can establish a halfway consistent running game, they might be somewhat competitive with IUP. That's a lot of ifs. Having Newberry, IUP, and Shepherd among our first five games, followed by West Chester and Kutztown, isn't exactly an ideal opening sequence for the Raiders.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

That one might need some work.. Kind of a stretch. I mean, when you have t explain it ...
      He's clever, I'm sure he'll come up with a better one in time.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

That one might need some work.. Kind of a stretch. I mean, when you have t explain it ...
        They were bent over Tort’s quotes from 2019 and last year. They are always feeling slighted and boo Hoo Hoo. You wouldn’t know they own the series based on their constant need of revenge against IUP. So they are the Swifties as Taylor Seift breaks up with men and then writes revenge songs and her fans then go on the attack against them.

Say Jake Gyllenhaal to a Taylor Swift fan and then stand back…it’s like saying IUP to a Shepherd fan.

:-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Especially when it comes from a guy who is always talking about a perpetual vendetta against IUP.
          You all hate us.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

They were bent over Tort’s quotes from 2019 and last year. They are always feeling slighted and boo Hoo Hoo. You wouldn’t know they own the series based on their constant need of revenge against IUP. So they are the Swifties as Taylor Seift breaks up with men and then writes revenge songs and her fans then go on the attack against them.

Say Jake Gyllenhaal to a Taylor Swift fan and then stand back…it’s like saying IUP to a Shepherd fan.

Perhaps, but that's mostly in this little online universe we happen to frequent.

Most IUP fans don't even know where Shepherd is (providing they've even heard of it) let alone have any hate for them. That's more of a knock on IUP fans than Shepherd, btw.

Next time you're at Miller make some small talk with those who sit near you. You'll quickly realize they have no idea about IUP's team let alone the opponent.

Comment

You all hate us.

Nah, life is too short to waste my time on stuff like that.

Comment

Date celebs. Break up. Trash them in songs. Make a billion dollars doing so ... all while having a powerful army of worshipers.

Not a bad gig.

Comment

• Nice post on Facebook from IUP showing the band director going to various high school to have signing days for new recruits to the band. I think that’s really cool and hopefully the size of the band returns to normal.

Comment

Date celebs. Break up. Trash them in songs. Make a billion dollars doing so ... all while having a powerful army of worshipers.

Not a bad gig.
                    Her problem is that she would date older guys who were just too much for her…typical good girl wants bad boys but gets mad when bad boys stay bad boys.

Comment

• Who could have ever imagined a conversation about Taylor Swift’s love life would break out on this board? I guess we cover all bases here.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
                        Who could have ever imagined a conversation about Taylor Swift’s love life would break out on this board? I guess we cover all bases here.
                        June and July usually takes this board in some odd directions lol

Comment

Who could have ever imagined a conversation about Taylor Swift’s love life would break out on this board? I guess we cover all bases here.
                          It’s the off season.

Comment

• Another WR transfer signed….

Comment

Perhaps, but that's mostly in this little online universe we happen to frequent.

Most IUP fans don't even know where Shepherd is (providing they've even heard of it) let alone have any hate for them. That's more of a knock on IUP fans than Shepherd, btw.

Next time you're at Miller make some small talk with those who sit near you. You'll quickly realize they have no idea about IUP's team let alone the opponent.
                              My favorite thing when I am at a game is to find that one random person near me who is checking the board on their phone in front of me. Then I start wondering... Is this _____? Or maybe that's ______?

Side note... EyeoftheHawk and I met this way. I was talking about the board and he turned around and introduced himself. I get why some people want to remain anonymous, but we're a small club of people with a devoted and unique interest. Should not be strangers in public. That goes for folks of other schools as well.

Comment

Perhaps somebody has connections for tickets to the Pittsburgh show next weekend lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X