X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monte's Catering Co.
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

YES…I meant Arby’s, not Wendy’s. Senior moment.
    I believe you have solved the mystery!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

You just wish that you could be at my tailgate!! Don’t come anywhere near it or I will knock your ***** ass out!! FACT!!
    **** you. You are a gutless coward. You were supposed to drive down here to beat me up. You are just another right wing loser in life. Come knock me out bytch.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    24 hours away for the IUP Crimson Hawks!! F**K the hillbilly rams!!
    Your mouth is a jinx. Shut the **** up.

You are a Manbaby loser.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

I’d say the closest fast food (not counting Subway) to the stadium is Arby’s on Oakland Avenue. And it was there in 1998.
    YES…I meant Arby’s, not Wendy’s. Senior moment.

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

There won’t be any tailgate. It’s all made up in his mind.

This “bro” peaked in high school.
    You just wish that you could be at my tailgate!! Don’t come anywhere near it or I will knock your ***** ass out!! FACT!!

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    24 hours away for the IUP Crimson Hawks!! F**K the hillbilly rams!!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by CUlater View Post

I'd put my money on those 2 running through your tailgate like a hot knife through butter. I used to call it glass jaw U, 98% of you guys are all the same. Run your mouth like there are no consequences for your actions until someone steps up and shows you they believe otherwise. Then the I'm pressing charges conversations start. Enjoy your tailgate buddy, keep it cool and don't get yourself hurt, it's not worth it.
    There won’t be any tailgate. It’s all made up in his mind.

This “bro” peaked in high school.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

You could wear IUP gear from the CO-OP Store (it gets the players pumped up), blend in and do a sneak attack.
    Hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

How would you even know who I am? I can swing by the local Red, White, & Blue to snag an IUP shirt and blend in. I like Ghostbusters as much as anybody. Maybe except Huey Lewis.
    You could wear IUP gear from the CO-OP Store (it gets the players pumped up), blend in and do a sneak attack.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    24 hours away from the “GREAT” Tailgate! Like I said anyone is welcomed other than those 2 clowns. The smoker will be out tomorrow as well! Food, Snack’s, and alcohol of your choice on me. I am warning those 2 clowns don’t show up or you will be at the hospital within minutes! FACT!
    How would you even know who I am? I can swing by the local Red, White, & Blue to snag an IUP shirt and blend in. I like Ghostbusters as much as anybody. Maybe except Huey Lewis.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    24 hours away from the “GREAT” Tailgate! Like I said anyone is welcomed other than those 2 clowns. The smoker will be out tomorrow as well! Food, Snack’s, and alcohol of your choice on me. I am warning those 2 clowns don’t show up or you will be at the hospital within minutes! FACT!
    Which Clowns? You've called a lot of people clowns on this board.

Leave a comment:

• CUlater
    replied
    I'd put my money on those 2 running through your tailgate like a hot knife through butter. I used to call it glass jaw U, 98% of you guys are all the same. Run your mouth like there are no consequences for your actions until someone steps up and shows you they believe otherwise. Then the I'm pressing charges conversations start. Enjoy your tailgate buddy, keep it cool and don't get yourself hurt, it's not worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied
    Eating out of the trunk of a car is a lot of fun. I would rather go to a nice restaurant after the game.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    I don’t eat Trumpanzee food. It’s for losers.

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X