Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Man you are setting yourself up on this one...

Comment

• Let's not act like Mansfield and Cheyney were 0-10 every year. Both teams bottomed out toward the end, but they were both competitive in spots.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
        Let's not act like Mansfield and Cheyney were 0-10 every year. Both teams bottomed out toward the end, but they were both competitive in spots.

Comment

• Cheyney lost to Lock Haven in the PSAC Championship in 1979. Lock Haven beat IUP 28-21 that year. Clown.

Comment

• Swing away...

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Cheyney lost to Lock Haven in the PSAC Championship in 1979. Lock Haven beat IUP 28-21 that year. Clown.
              A squirrel finds a nut every now and again. Cheyney in 77 years had 111 wins. They averaged a record over their entire history of 1.4 wins to 7.2 losses...

Comment

• Are we talking about the game within the game yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                  Let's not act like Mansfield and Cheyney were 0-10 every year. Both teams bottomed out toward the end, but they were both competitive in spots.
                  Eh, I dunno. I guess it depends on your definition of competitive. From 1940 until they disbanded their programs, they each had 8 winning seasons.
                  http://www.indianagazette.com
                  www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

Eh, I dunno. I guess it depends on your definition of competitive. From 1940 until they disbanded their programs, they each had 8 winning seasons.
                    Safe to say they hadn't been competitive programs in quite a while. I think the best thing to happen to the Eastern Division in a long time is replacing a noncompetitive Cheyney program with a top-tier Shepherd program. The other schools will have to step up their game or take it on the chin. The school I can't figure is Millersville as they have all the tools to be competitive. Lock Haven I'm not so sure about.

Comment

• I read the PSAC has only been around since 1951. What was the league called before then, and can we find or know of records prior to PSAC forming?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tdobson View Post
                        I read the PSAC has only been around since 1951. What was the league called before then, and can we find or know of records prior to PSAC forming?
                        I believe everyone played an independent schedule against whomever they could schedule. It was common for a while to play local high schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                          Are we talking about the game within the game yet?
                          Had to take it there didn't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

Had to take it there didn't you?
                            I'm still waiting to learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Cheyney lost to Lock Haven in the PSAC Championship in 1979. Lock Haven beat IUP 28-21 that year. Clown.
                              Last edited by IUPNation; 02-10-2022, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Swing away...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X