Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: W&J

A Washington & Jefferson football player was expelled from school for holding up a sign during the W&J vs Westminster women's basketball game.

The sign only had a date (written).

It was the date a Westminter players' Dad died.

One of the more awful stories I've seen this year.

The idiot with the sign has since dropped out of school. Hopefully his transfer applications are denied.

Comment

Wow now I'm all for giving the visiting team catching hell but that is just disrespectful, heartless and ruthless. Only place that should offer him another shot is a community college where he can eat a huge piece of humble pie.

Comment

There has to be a significant backstory

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          A Washington & Jefferson football player was expelled from school for holding up a sign during the W&J vs Westminster women's basketball game.

The sign only had a date (written).

It was the date a Westminter players' Dad died.

One of the more awful stories I've seen this year.

The idiot with the sign has since dropped out of school. Hopefully his transfer applications are denied.
          I have to agree with you IUPbigINDIANS , that is just straight up ruthless.

Comment

WTF is wrong with people? Probably the third time I thought that today alone.

Comment

Originally posted by RocknTheSnackBar View Post
              There has to be a significant backstory
              KDKA-TV, Pittsburgh: https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2022...all-game-sign/

Outkick.com: https://www.outkick.com/idiot-colleg...-hoops-player/

Apparently, this wasn't the first time the player was subjected to harassment by W&J fans, per the KDKA story. So, yeah, there's a bit of history involved.

I would hope that the PAC investigates and takes significant action against W&J, up to and including playing some home conference games without fans.
              Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

The W&J student was a football player, so the coach had to issue an apology as well.

Comment

On a scale of zero to Art Briles, this is pretty far down the wrong end of things, to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
                    On a scale of zero to Art Briles, this is pretty far down the wrong end of things, to say the least.
                    http://www.indianagazette.com
                    www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

It was an incredibly cruel thing to do. There are some strange people out there these days.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X