Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP oldgoldeneagle

Oldgoldeneagle (aka Oldgoldeneagle2 ) passed on Sunday after a brief bout with leukemia. He was a proud alumnus of Clarion and longtime fan of Clarion football. He loved that someone with just a BSBA from Clarion State College could be a successful corporate CFO. His interest in D2 football and annual purchase of the Don Hansen football preview magazine fueled my passion for D2 football. He was a longtime lurker on this board and for a few years participated in the weekly pick'em contests. I'm fortunate to have known him all my life. The annual Edinboro-Clarion football games will never be the same.

Drink one for him.

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Oldgoldeneagle (aka Oldgoldeneagle2 ) passed on Sunday after a brief bout with leukemia. He was a proud alumnus of Clarion and longtime fan of Clarion football. He loved that someone with just a BSBA from Clarion State College could be a successful corporate CFO. His interest in D2 football and annual purchase of the Don Hansen football preview magazine fueled my passion for D2 football. He was a longtime lurker on this board and for a few years participated in the weekly pick'em contests. I'm fortunate to have known him all my life. The annual Edinboro-Clarion football games will never be the same.

Drink one for him.
    Sorry to hear that.

Comment

Given the record of the GOLDEN EAGLES over the years he exemplified a true team booster...RIP.

Comment

:-(

Comment

Rest in peace Oldgoldeneagle2 .....

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X