Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Wawa vs Sheetz

https://www.phillyvoice.com/wawa-cen...2pCQ&fs=e&s=cl

I wish Park N Eat would open in Chester County.

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

If Royal Farms, the Wawa of Baltimoron-ville, can open a few stores in the Philadelpiastan suburbs, including one across from Downingtown West HS on 322 at the 30 Bypass and another in Broomall on West Chester Pike at the Blue Route, then there's no reason why Sheetz can't open a few stores in Chester County. I'm sure Sheetz could set up shop on 30 between Coatesville and Downingtown and make a boatload of money.
    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

If Royal Farms, the Wawa of Baltimoron-ville, can open a few stores in the Philadelpiastan suburbs, including one across from Downingtown West HS on 322 at the 30 Bypass and another in Broomall on West Chester Pike at the Blue Route, then there's no reason why Sheetz can't open a few stores in Chester County. I'm sure Sheetz could set up shop on 30 between Coatesville and Downingtown and make a boatload of money.
      Royal Farms is better than both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Royal Farms is better than both of them.

Comment

I remember before Sheetz went 'modern' the location on Frat Row at IUP was pure entertainment in the 90s. God Bless those who worked in there past 10 p.m.

Comment

I remember before Sheetz went 'modern' the location on Frat Row at IUP was pure entertainment in the 90s. God Bless those who worked in there past 10 p.m.

Comment

I've lived in both territories. Both good. Overall, I'd probably go Wa-Wa. But, it's close.

I tell my kids about the gas stations of the 80s ... maybe a coke machine and a rack of Little Debbie's ..
                along with a bathroom key on a 2-by-4. Lol.

In the Yinzerlands, the "Get-Go" (Giant Eagle owned) has made for a formidable opponent.

Comment

Pennsylvania might need a lot of things, but I don't think convenience stores is one of them. Might use one to grab some gas, use a restroom, and buy a soda or coffee on the road. Other than that, not places I spend a lot of time.

Comment

I've lived in both territories. Both good. Overall, I'd probably go Wa-Wa. But, it's close.

I tell my kids about the gas stations of the 80s ... maybe a coke machine and a rack of Little Debbie's ..

In the Yinzerlands, the "Get-Go" (Giant Eagle owned) has made for a formidable opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
                      Pennsylvania might need a lot of things, but I don't think convenience stores is one of them. Might use one to grab some gas, use a restroom, and buy a soda or coffee on the road. Other than that, not places I spend a lot of time.

Comment

Kind of for GetGo. They have too wide a range of stores from the glorified shed with gas pumps to standard small mini marts to full service similar to Sheetz. The one by my house is a cashier hut. There are two in Wexford and two in Cranberry that are much more like a Sheetz plus car washes.

Comment

Sheetz doesn't stand a chance!! Pickles in Chicken Salad?! Come ON!?!?!

Comment

A Wawa is being built in Lackawanna county. The first one in the Scranton area.

Comment

Am I understanding you correctly that you're saying there are no Sheetz stores in Pittsburgh? 'Cause that ain't true.
                              http://www.indianagazette.com
                              www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X