Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Durish back Coaching at Clarion DL

Per Twitter sources, Dave Durish, long time successful coach in the PSAC is back at Clarion as a DL coach, a member university of Penn West.

According to the Thiel (DIII) football site, he is coaching there. His bio shows he had previously coached at Clarion.

Comment

Originally posted by playersdad View Post
      According to the Thiel (DIII) football site, he is coaching there. His bio shows he had previously coached at Clarion.
      His twitter account shows he's the DL coach at Clarion and several Clarion posts are after Thiel. I believe he lives in Clarion plus Thiel has had some coaching turnover that may be reason to look elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

His twitter account shows he's the DL coach at Clarion and several Clarion posts are after Thiel. I believe he lives in Clarion plus Thiel has had some coaching turnover that may be reason to look elsewhere.
        Yep - that is what I was seeing. Also Thiel put out an update that they promoted another coach on the staff to offensive coordinator yesterday, which was the position he was going to be in at Thiel.

Comment

Originally posted by playersdad View Post
          He was hired in March 2022 as the OC at Thiel, but In July former Bloom assistant Johnson-Koulianos was promoted to OC, most likely because Durish left after a couple of months. They were hired at the same time by Thiel.

https://thielathletics.com/news/2022...s-offense.aspx

Comment

Breaking News Release from Clarion University's Sports Page - a Member of Penn West:

https://clariongoldeneagles.com/news...ing-staff.aspx

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X