Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC COLUMNIST....

Just noticed that the PSAC has a new columnist, CARY MOYER. I am not familiar with him and would like to hear any and all impressions of his playing, coaching and broadcasting careers.

I am very excited to bring him on. The PSAC is one of the most important conferences in D2 and I was extremely disappointed how things shook out last year.

I used to really worry about media experience, etc. when people volunteered to cover a conference for D2Football.com. I don't worry about that much anymore, but Cary does have experience in those fields.

I am mostly excited about his passion for the PSAC, which is something that cannot be taught.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
      I am very excited to bring him on. The PSAC is one of the most important conferences in D2 and I was extremely disappointed how things shook out last year.

I used to really worry about media experience, etc. when people volunteered to cover a conference for D2Football.com. I don't worry about that much anymore, but Cary does have experience in those fields.

I am mostly excited about his passion for the PSAC, which is something that cannot be taught.
      I would really appreciate it if he could be made aware of the huge audience following the PSAC. Far and away the largest and most active group of D2 fans in the nation, I certainly look forward to his coverage and hopefully his regular visits to the MB.

Comment

We have a Week 2 article, posted on Wednesday: https://www.d2football.com/psac-week-two-preview/. There was also a Week 1 article. Good to see.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
          We have a Week 2 article, posted on Wednesday: https://www.d2football.com/psac-week-two-preview/. There was also a Week 1 article. Good to see.
          Following closely since GM seems well connected to PSAC and PIAA FB. Here's hoping he pops up on this MB from time to time.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X