Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Agree with this 110 percent. I bet the victims never have the warm 'n' fuzzies when they look back at their hazing. And it serves no useful purpose.

Comment

None of it is OK. How about you start with that?

Comment

Making freshman sing or whatever is a form of hazing. It's not exactly getting teabagged at Central Catholic. But it's still embarrassing only freshman.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
          Making freshman sing or whatever is a form of hazing. It's not exactly getting teabagged at Central Catholic. But it's still embarrassing only freshman.
          It makes me shake my head the kids who haze by tea bagging are the same kids who then bully the gay kids. I mean really?

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
            I heard the Mohawk incident was also teabagging.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

It makes me shake my head the kids who haze by tea bagging are the same kids who then bully the gay kids. I mean really?
              Sexual hazing by men most commonly happens with sports teams, especially the hyper-masculine ones like football, wrestling, rugby, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Sexual hazing by men most commonly happens with sports teams, especially the hyper-masculine ones like football, wrestling, rugby, etc.
                I had the same problem with the Hair Bands in the 80’s. They looked like drag queens but would have verbally harassed actual drag Queens.

Comment

I heard the Mohawk incident was also teabagging.
                  Had to look up what 'teabagging' meant. Good Lord.

Yeah that's a bit different than what we called 'hazing'.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I did, too. I'm starting to think I don't speak standard english anymore.

Comment

I wasn't a particularly tough kid in high school, but if anyone had tried that with me they'd have been in danger of grave injury. I don't understand how you'd ever let someone do something like that to you.

Comment

So the jocks put their balls on each other than scream the f word at the LGBT students. Sounds about right in America…

Comment

Not sports-related but Pine-Richland is all over national news.

I'm not even going to type what this moron student did but it's quite hard to fathom.

Comment

I'm not even going to type what this moron student did but it's quite hard to fathom.
                            I would have no surprise the kid’s parents are Trumpanzees and he only posted what he was taught at home…

Comment

To think there was a time in my life when I believed our country was starting to move away from racism. Holy Effing Sh*t. If my kids went to PR I'd approve of them kicking that kid's ass out of principle.

Comment

To think there was a time in my life when I believed our country was starting to move away from racism. Holy Effing Sh*t. If my kids went to PR I'd approve of them kicking that kid's ass out of principle.
                                The sign was written like a rural Trumpanzee would do it…it was barely spelled correctly…and it had cotton on it.

Yep…that was totally MAGA.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X