• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Feedoggie View Post
    CalU 35
    FSU 15
    Fairmont is no pushover.
    But not anything like KUTZ, SHEP, IUP or SRU. It could be a tough season to watch.

Comment

I wasn’t super-impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Frostburg
        Unless AIU is greatly improved from last year's 4-6 team, FSU's 21-7 lead with 5:40 to go is not inspiring.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Unless AIU is greatly improved from last year's 4-6 team, FSU's 21-7 lead with 5:40 to go is not inspiring.
          Well, I just always hope teams survive the opening week. Strange things happen the first game or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Well, I just always hope teams survive the opening week. Strange things happen the first game or two.
            Actually come to think of it if NDC, FRSU and CHAS have come back to the pack, the conference could be surprisingly competitive this year.

Comment

Looks like our dregs lost to the MEC dregs.

Comment

Actually come to think of it if NDC, FRSU and CHAS have come back to the pack, the conference could be surprisingly competitive this year.
                I'm actually curious what WV State does. They picked up some good skill position players. I'm not sure if it will be enough, though.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                  Looks like our dregs lost to the MEC dregs.
                  Which isn't a great thing come playoff selection time.

Comment

Well we made the final score more respectable, 31-16, but most of the game wasn't that close. Big wake-up call for the team, they're gonna get blown out of the water by IUP if they play like that again.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                      Well we made the final score more respectable, 31-16, but most of the game wasn't that close. Big wake-up call for the team, they're gonna get blown out of the water by IUP if they play like that again.
                      Looking ahead?

I'm sure the WarriorVoice broadcast was phenomenal.

Comment

WTF !!! GANNON-27 CHARLESTON-6 at the half....did not see that coming !!!
                        Wasn't Charleston supposed to be good this season?
                        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

I didn't watch it, but I'm very disappointed in East Stroudsburg's opening week loss to Pace. Unless Pace is surprisingly good this year, that is a pretty bad loss, even on the road, if the Warriors want to be a second tier PSAC team and possible D2 playoff contender this year.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                            I didn't watch it, but I'm very disappointed in East Stroudsburg's opening week loss to Pace. Unless Pace is surprisingly good this year, that is a pretty bad loss, even on the road, if the Warriors want to be a second tier PSAC team and possible D2 playoff contender this year.
                            I think the possibility of ESU cracking the PSAC playoff tier with WCU, SHEP, KUTZ, SRU, IUP and CAL was remote to begin with but that scoring explosion in Erie seems to say GANNON could be in the way as well. The G'KNIGHTS should be no worse than 5-1 when they face the month (@SRU, MERHST, IUP, @CAL) of decision on October 15.

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Wasn't Charleston supposed to be good this season?
                              Picked #3 in the MEC preseason poll. Overall the MEC top 6 went 1-3 on opening night being outscored by 42-113 in losses @ASHLAND, @CAL and @GANNON. Only FRSTBG held up, sort of, by "beating" NE10 also-ran AIU 21-7 at home in MD.

Comment

Certainly not the CHAS GOLDEN IGGLES who are getting skewered by the GANNON GOLDEN KNIGHTS 33-6 with 4:39 to go.
                                Now we know why Charleston was too scared to play IUP.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X