Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like they finally corrected the stats to give Bagent 394 yards passing with 5 TDs and 1 interception. Not a bad first outing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
      It looks like they finally corrected the stats to give Bagent 394 yards passing with 5 TDs and 1 interception. Not a bad first outing.
      nitpicking... that interception was not a great throw. Gotta get the ball up on a fade and let the WR make a play. Wish it would have been a clean stat line for him!

Hartman didn't seem to get any run with the 1st team, but man did he hit the hole hard in the 4th qtr and burst through the line for his carries late. I'd think were going to see more of him as the season progresses. The WR unit looks very good. Ronnie Brown, I still think is the most dangerous player in Region 1 with the ball in his hands.

Tough to tell if it was a completely overmatched opponent, but I was encouraged by the defense. They looked VERY athletic across the board with a ton of speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

nitpicking... that interception was not a great throw. Gotta get the ball up on a fade and let the WR make a play. Wish it would have been a clean stat line for him!

Hartman didn't seem to get any run with the 1st team, but man did he hit the hole hard in the 4th qtr and burst through the line for his carries late. I'd think were going to see more of him as the season progresses. The WR unit looks very good. Ronnie Brown, I still think is the most dangerous player in Region 1 with the ball in his hands.

Tough to tell if it was a completely overmatched opponent, but I was encouraged by the defense. They looked VERY athletic across the board with a ton of speed.
        Yeah, that was a bad throw. I felt like he had a few questionable throws early. The long pass to Cook to set up that first TD could've been picked. But I also felt like things seemed to settle down for him as he started getting the timing with his WRs.

Comment

Frostburg
          I think I read that Frostburg lost a bunch of players in the portal and also their head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I think I read that Frostburg lost a bunch of players in the portal and also their head coach.
            I'm still giving them the benefit of doubt for now, but the MEC may be in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
              Unexpected SR 1 news... NDC down 0-17 at ASHLAND halftime.
              No surprise, Ashland solid program and fully funded in rich talent area.

Comment

Originally posted by Iupgh View Post
                No surprise, Ashland solid program and fully funded in rich talent area.
                I fully expect Ashland to contend for the regional title.

Comment

I fully expect Ashland to contend for the regional title.
                  Senior QB very good.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                    I didn't watch it, but I'm very disappointed in East Stroudsburg's opening week loss to Pace. Unless Pace is surprisingly good this year, that is a pretty bad loss, even on the road, if the Warriors want to be a second tier PSAC team and possible D2 playoff contender this year.
                    It was a terrible loss and even terrible for the conference.

Comment

ESU was not prepared to play Pace. Simple as that. How that happens is anyone's guess. These two teams were very similar to the squads that met to begin the season last year. I spoke with Coach Rondeau after the game. He said they were embarrassed last year. ESU should feel the same way today. The broadcast was OK. Sitting right beneath the PA speaker makes it almost impossible to hear yourself think.

Comment

Two games late, but tonight at 6:30pm PCN will air a PSAC football preview. I can't imagine PCN has crazy ratings, but that's still some nice coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                          ESU was not prepared to play Pace. Simple as that. How that happens is anyone's guess. These two teams were very similar to the squads that met to begin the season last year. I spoke with Coach Rondeau after the game. He said they were embarrassed last year. ESU should feel the same way today. The broadcast was OK. Sitting right beneath the PA speaker makes it almost impossible to hear yourself think.
                          Blah blah blah… ESU sucks! Just admit it! You should NEVER lose to Pace.

Comment

Golden Rams going for redemption after last seasons disappointment against Bentley. Getting pumped!

Comment

Not bad at all. ;) Very impressive in my book. Kudos to Bagent and the Shepherd Rams!

Comment

Is it me or the streaming of the West Chester and Bentley game is so terrible.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X