• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edinboro's last 5 possessions:

Lost fumble on Shep 5.

Missed FG.

Missed FG.

Pick Six.

Turnover on downs incomplete pass in end zone.

Comment

TD Kutz

Blaine on fire in 4th qtr

21-13 KU

6:12 left

Comment

Deep ball pass from Blaine to Kapp for a KU touchdown! Kutztown leads 21-13 with 6:12 left in the game!

Comment

LitAF 16
          Ville 10

Ship 24
          Seton Hill 10

Shepherd 41
          Edinboro 7

Texas 13
          Alabama 10

Comment

For all his stats, Noah Mitchell has never given me the sense he can take over a game. This L will mean that the VULCANS will have to win both West games at home because there is NO WAY they don't get smoked in WV next Saturday. Sad but true.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
              For all his stats, Noah Mitchell has never given me the sense he can take over a game. This L will mean that the VULCANS will have to win both West games at home because there is NO WAY they don't get smoked in WV next Saturday. Sad but true.
              Gerald Brown missing these games isn't helping.

Comment

SRU may have put the nail in. 28-7, 5 mins to with an INT. WCU has no passing game. D'or and Edwards are a solid 1-2 punch for the Rock. RB depth theyve lacked over the last few years. WCU forced them to run and they did.

Comment

Shep with lots of bone headed penalties. 2 or 3 PI in the end zone.

Hyping up the crowd on 4th down in the 4th quarter when you're up by 5 TDs must be out of respect for Cignetti.

Comment

Kutz FG should all but end it.

24-13

1:07 left

Comment

If Kutztown can figure out consistency in their QB position, they're going to be a force. Unfortunate that it was so bad last week, you should never give up 3 points and lose.

Comment

Rock final...35-14

Comment

A big and much needed win for K-Town. The defense deserves the game MVP for how well they did today. The rushing attack did well, especially in the 2nd half. I still don't have confidence in Blaine, but I will give him credit for a strong 4th quarter. He looked like an actual QB then; whether he plays like that for the rest of the season, who knows. A good solid win for the Bears, time to get ready for a long trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                            Shep with lots of bone headed penalties. 2 or 3 PI in the end zone.

Hyping up the crowd on 4th down in the 4th quarter when you're up by 5 TDs must be out of respect for Cignetti.
                            Lots of bonehead penalties I agree. 2nd unit was in on that 4th down, we can’t root them on?

Comment

Stonehill is up 69-0 on Post in the third quarter. Y.I.K.E.S.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                                Stonehill is up 69-0 on Post in the third quarter. Y.I.K.E.S.
                                Lol wow

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X