Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might be a long season out in Clarion. Bloomsburg cleans up at home 42-3. After a commercial break for a Clarion player injury with ~40 seconds left the BU video broadcast came back to tell us that the refs made the decision to end the game with time left on the clock due to the downed player so I’m curious what happened.

Comment

Bagent deserves every accolade he gets, but Ronnie Brown is such an incredible RB. He's such a weapon and is sometimes overlooked when it comes to the Ram offense.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigCat2192 View Post
        It might be a long season out in Clarion. Bloomsburg cleans up at home 42-3. After a commercial break for a Clarion player injury with ~40 seconds left the BU video broadcast came back to tell us that the refs made the decision to end the game with time left on the clock due to the downed player so I’m curious what happened.
        I worry about Clarion as this year goes along. Injuries are inevitable. They'll be playing many true freshmen as the season goes along. They are going to take some serious beatings.

Comment

Player was taken off in an ambulance; looked like they put a neck brace on him, but he was moving his legs. It looked serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post

Player was taken off in an ambulance; looked like they put a neck brace on him, but he was moving his legs. It looked serious.
            Prayers out to Clarion. Hate to see.

Comment

We Are Marshall

Comment

That’s too bad to hear. I somewhat guessed that would be the case given that the video feed showed trainers from both teams out on the field and Clarion’s trainer was immediately looking through the guys eye slot and holding his head but guessing and confirmation are two different things.

Comment

13-0 IUP

2:58 left in first

Comment

Lock Haven up 7-3 on Mercyhurst, 6:22 remaining in the 2nd.

Comment

TD IUP

Max to Lockhart

20-0

9 mins 2nd

Comment

ESU TD

Comment

Thats unfortunately an understatement. Obviously a rebuilding year or 3.... but we would at least like to see a bit more competitiveness. They are very slow and very sloppy. Honesty, season so far is on par with what we expected. Off to LHU (who is currentky playing better too, so we know how thats going to go).

Monica is no slouch so CU will have to trust the process and hope they don't break LHUs losing streak....

Couldn't stomach to watch that whole game. I didn't see what happened at the end. Hope all is well.

Comment

Is this the same ESU team that lost to Pace?

Comment

Is this the same ESU team that lost to Pace?
                              Yes. IUP quit after 7 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Yes. IUP quit after 7 minutes.
                                ESU looks scary with that OL. One guy is 6'8" 410 lbs, and the QB has all day to throw.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X