X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shepherd wins 26-23 in OT.

Comment

Originally posted by KU_2014 View Post
      Okay, I have to ask, why is Shepherd throwing it here?

It's working but one bad tip and this goes to a second OT.
      Aside from not trying the FG earlier, one of my biggest complaints in the last few minutes of regulation, was Shepherd seemed to swinging for the fences instead of keeping the ball in play … and they nearly struck out—they should have lost this game.

Comment

Another Dickinson TD on 30+ yard run. 35-9 Red Devils with 4:20 left in the 4th. You can breathe Dickinson pickers

Comment

Tough battle, Dickinson wins 35-9

Comment

Originally posted by ShepAlum View Post
            Vulcans likely have to win out now at this point.

Comment

The streak is nearing its end.

Clarion jacking up LH

Comment

Shepherd is not going to win many games with 161 yards in penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by ShepAlum View Post
                  Either Shepherd isn’t as good as advertised or Penn West Mon Valley isn’t as bad as expected.

Comment

44-7 Clarion late 4th, At this point I finally feel confident enough to say the golden eagles are going to hang on! finally putting one in the W column, huge first step for rebuilding this program

Comment

• Excellent win for IUP today, easily beating Shippensburg on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Either Shepherd isn’t as good as advertised or Penn West Mon Valley isn’t as bad as expected.
                        I just think Shepherd laid an egg, but it did not cost them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I just think Shepherd laid an egg, but it did not cost them.
                          Shepherd had a 1st and goal at the 2 up 13-0 and then got a penalty. If it's a 20-0 game early in the second, I think everything plays out a little differently. The Rams had over 500 total yards but couldn't cash in.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Physically it was about an even match but Shepherd was Out coached today. Play calling for Shepherd stunk today, couldnt find any rhythm, no running game. Ball inside the 5 and a chance to go up 20-0 and shoot themselves in the foot. Don’t get me started on the penalties and their undisciplined nature.

Comment

• Anyone who watched LHU's defense this season knew that game was a lock to hit the over, but I'm surprised at just how convincingly Clarion won. The game against Seton Hill could be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by RamPride View Post

Physically it was about an even match but Shepherd was Out coached today. Play calling for Shepherd stunk today, couldnt find any rhythm, no running game. Ball inside the 5 and a chance to go up 20-0 and shoot themselves in the foot. Don’t get me started on the penalties and their undisciplined nature.
                                It's those dead ball penalties that kill me.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X