Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    The more IUP can run the ball the less Sexton will need to gunsling and he’ll be fine…
    There are a number of teams in the PSAC who'd love to have the problem you guys have at QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

There are a number of teams in the PSAC who'd love to have the problem you guys have at QB.
      Although I will say Sam Johnson looked much more like a solid D-II quarterback yesterday than he had to that point.

Incidentally, Ship had a sophomore LB, Matt Feeney, who registered 6 1/2 tackles for loss.

Still no push in the ground game, though.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Although I will say Sam Johnson looked much more like a solid D-II quarterback yesterday than he had to that point.

Incidentally, Ship had a sophomore LB, Matt Feeney, who registered 6 1/2 tackles for loss.

Still no push in the ground game, though.
        Yeah, I did think he looked a lot smoother Saturday, although obviously Bloom this season is no IUP (or even Shippensburg, apparently). He does appear to have a strong arm, and Douglas appears to be developing as a creditable threat to give Sheehan a break. Would like to see the ball spread around a little more to the TEs, etc. There also were a couple of nice pass plays to Dorsey. With the young o-line, it does appear that the running game won't be a strength this year. And Mac will need to be recruiting some speed at RB. Although I don't expect them to slow Bagent down much this coming game, I'll be interested in seeing if they can move the ball against Shepherd.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Stewart is special. IUP hasn't had a back like him since Amir Dew.

Now, if Houser can re-appear ... yikes. That may be special.

But, Younger has 'special' potential, too.
          Offense has minimal issues, Stewert looks really explosive and with Carter back all systems go except for Lockhart and don’t get me started regrading that injury. Defense too many individual lapses and big plays. Good to see Fowler active he is key guy against SRU. Also kicker a lot better than I thought might of found something there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X