Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

You wouldn't have known that if you were watching the Ship-West Chester broadcast. Their announcers were *****ing about every other call in the second half.
    Also, that reminds me. He mentioned Extreme Rules in Philadelphia. It's about time to turn that on.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

ESU has had a major issue with playing to the level of their competition for a while, especially on the road. Which I guess is better than being completely dominated, but there's a major culture shift that needs to happen in terms of setting the tone every week. There's a reason I picked Millersville (granted, with the spread) in the Pick Em this week.
      Ville is getting better but no way ESU should have ever lost to them. Very bad loss for the Vest.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

LH wouldn't be .500 in D3.

Today ... when a team has to try and keep the score at 72-7 ... not much to say.

And, the few good players they have will all be in the Portal in about a month.
        Frankly if I were an LHU fan I’d be less embarrassed about being pantsed by Shepherd than the multiple big losses the Featherless Eagles have taken against other bad teams. I don’t think Shepherd is as good as their #5 coaches ranking but they’re still one of the 15-20 best teams in D2 so we should expect them to run up the score on a really bad team like LHU. The problem is that LHU hasn’t even been competitive against the other dregs of the conference. In their other five games this year they’ve gotten demolished by Millersville, Mercyhurst, Clarion, and ESU by 30-40 points and scored a 1-point win against Post, a team that literally just started playing D2 football.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigCat2192 View Post

Frankly if I were an LHU fan I’d be less embarrassed about being pantsed by Shepherd than the multiple big losses the Featherless Eagles have taken against other bad teams. I don’t think Shepherd is as good as their #5 coaches ranking but they’re still one of the 15-20 best teams in D2 so we should expect them to run up the score on a really bad team like LHU. The problem is that LHU hasn’t even been competitive against the other dregs of the conference. In their other five games this year they’ve gotten demolished by Millersville, Mercyhurst, Clarion, and ESU by 30-40 points and scored a 1-point win against Post, a team that literally just started playing D2 football.
          The job Ms. Taylor started to utterly destroy LHU foosball is now complete...even years after she stepped down.

Hugh Jack City is now really just a field hockey stadium.

Comment

• Mercy looking major upset

Comment

Ville is getting better but no way ESU should have ever lost to them. Very bad loss for the Vest.
              Jaheim Morris was a 2,000-yard runner in one of the state's top conferences (Mid-Penn Commonwealth) as a senior. His 156-yard day today was coming. The new QB, Robert Footman Jr., was a pretty dynamic small-school athlete in Columbia, too.
              Last edited by jrshooter; 10-08-2022, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Hopefully the East Stroudsburg Boy Scout Troop didn't smash up the visitor locker room too badly...

Comment

• Lakers blow golden opp

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

7-3 Cal. IUP is putting a lot of pressure on Mitchell. On the key 3rd down reception at IUP's 40 the replay shoed Cal holding or Mitchell might not have gotten that off. Unsportsmanlike on Taylor cost IUP 4 points. Would have been 4th down and a Cal FG.
                    Stop me if you've heard this one before... undisciplined penalties hurting IUP in the Coal Bowl? Nah, that's never happened before...
                    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Stop me if you've heard this one before... undisciplined penalties hurting IUP in the Coal Bowl? Nah, that's never happened before...
                      It was a a terrible call!! Both teams were going back-and-forth with each other for the entire game. Referees were an absolute joke. I know I have said this already but that was the worst officiating crew I have seen in 40 years! FACT. And hey Jail Yard U graduate. What happen?? I will tell you what happen, 22-21 W for the Hawks and now the Hawks are 5-0. Go play with your jail yard friends little buddy.

Comment

• Dude. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post

It was a a terrible call!! Both teams were going back-and-forth with each other for the entire game. Referees were an absolute joke. I know I have said this already but that was the worst officiating crew I have seen in 40 years! FACT. And hey Jail Yard U graduate. What happen?? I will tell you what happen, 22-21 W for the Hawks and now the Hawks are 5-0. Go play with your jail yard friends little buddy.
                          I am curious to see how Cal rides out the season. They could certainly beat SRU ... if they are still interested.

The Vulcans are literally a couple plays away from being 6-0 and ranked in the Top 5. Instead they are 3-3 and done. Incredible.

If they can keep it together they could win out. Or, they could take a total nosedive.

Comment

CTRABS74 isn't a Cal homer. He calls it pretty straight.

Comment

CTRABS74 isn't a Cal homer. He calls it pretty straight.
                              Well, he needs to talk to his fan base because they are disgusting.

Comment

Well, he needs to talk to his fan base because they are disgusting.
                                I hear you. When they win this game they blow up this board. Not a peep tonight.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X