Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IUP FINALLY GET A CALL !!!!!!!!!!!!! IUP wins on a illegal procedure with less than 10 secs left in regulation!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
      Wow! Cal lost on the penalty and run off.
      I don't even understand that but WE WIN!!!

Give us the silver pail, thank you.

Comment

I guess those few seconds really mattered.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I don't even understand that but WE WIN!!!

Give us the silver pail, thank you.
          The false start happened under 10 seconds left. And by rule Cal has to either call a timeout or take a 10 second run off. And well, they had no timeouts. So, run off it is.

Comment

IUP found a way to win when they didn’t have their best stuff. Trademark of a good team. For Cal…man what a way to lose. That’s going to hurt for a while

Comment

Congratulations to game MVP Hilton Ridley. He looked like a young TD Brown on some of those plays.

Comment

Cal receiver should have run out of bounds on the last reception, but he tried to make a move. Looked like former Bloom wr got caught lining up off sides. Crazy ending.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                  PSAC FAN is right. The Cal holding is real.
                  Absolutely terrible!

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                    Cal receiver should have run out of bounds on the last reception, but he tried to make a move. Looked like former Bloom wr got caught lining up off sides. Crazy ending.
                    Honestly, with no timeouts left, Mitchell should have thrown that one away, but here we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post
                      That WR was definitely in the neutral zone. No doubt about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Honestly, with no timeouts left, Mitchell should have thrown that one away, but here we are.
                        I thought they were going to just run the ball to the spot where the kicker wanted the ball, then down the ball, follow by the FG attempt. I think Cal U got a tad bit greedy, and it cost them. Happy that IUP FINALLY got a call. That no-call on the 2pt conversion was not cool. But hey, IUP got thru that rough part of the schedule undefeated.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                          I guess those few seconds really mattered.
                          Yes, they do!! They should not even of had that much time! Worst officiating game I’ve seen in over 40 years! The conference needs to clean the officiating up! It’s absolutely pathetic!

Comment

• Outside of the PSAC, Frostburg leads NDC, 17-9, late in the 3rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post

Yes, they do!! They should not even of had that much time! Worst officiating game I’ve seen in over 40 years! The conference needs to clean the officiating up! It’s absolutely pathetic!
                              Agree, consistency at least with holding and pass interference. Came close to ruining an awesome game between 2 good teams

Comment

• Watching a little bit of Boro today for the first time this year. How have they won any games? They look slow and just bad. Also, they have the worst uniforms in the league…terrible

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X