Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

Agree, consistency at least with holding and pass interference. Came close to ruining an awesome game between 2 good teams
    AGREE!!!!

Comment

• I didn't watch all of the Cal-IUP game, but in general I find PSAC officiating to be poor.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I thought they were going to just run the ball to the spot where the kicker wanted the ball, then down the ball, follow by the FG attempt. I think Cal U got a tad bit greedy, and it cost them. Happy that IUP FINALLY got a call. That no-call on the 2pt conversion was not cool. But hey, IUP got thru that rough part of the schedule undefeated.
        They didn't show a replay on the broadcast of the game, but I thought the DPI called against IUP on the 3rd and 17 was a real soft call. I think the IUP defender had a hand on the running back coming out of the backfield when the ball was in the air, but it was going to make no difference on the outcome of the play. There was another IUP player there ready to make a tackle for about a 2-3 yard game.

You can call holding on every play. Can argue about some non-calls, etc. But I thought that DPI, especially at that stage of the football game, was pretty questionable.

Comment

• Can't recall ever seeing a football game end that way. Exciting win for IUP. They finally have exercised the demons of that venue.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

Agree, consistency at least with holding and pass interference. Came close to ruining an awesome game between 2 good teams
            Ebvery time they would show a replay of Mitchell in the pocket Cal was holding.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Ebvery time they would show a replay of Mitchell in the pocket Cal was holding.
              It was the worst officiating game I have seen in over 40 years. FACT.

Comment

• If I’m reading the box score and play-by-play correctly Bloomsburg’s starting quarterback managed to take more sacks than he threw for first downs which is amazing but not in a good way. After a lucky win over WCU last week things came crashing back to Earth when the turnover margin favored the other team.

Comment

• Frostburg beats NDC, 33-30, in 2 OT.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

They didn't show a replay on the broadcast of the game, but I thought the DPI called against IUP on the 3rd and 17 was a real soft call. I think the IUP defender had a hand on the running back coming out of the backfield when the ball was in the air, but it was going to make no difference on the outcome of the play. There was another IUP player there ready to make a tackle for about a 2-3 yard game.

You can call holding on every play. Can argue about some non-calls, etc. But I thought that DPI, especially at that stage of the football game, was pretty questionable.
                    But they did not call the DPI on the 2pt conversion when the Cal U DB shoved Duane Brown to the ground in the end zone. Just bad....very bad....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                      Frostburg beats NDC, 33-30, in 2 OT.
                      After both team score TDs in the 1st OT, NDC PK hits the goal post on a 21 yard FG attempt, then Frostburg St nails their 39 yard FG to win it

Comment

• Ship and WCU are tied 13-13 with about 10 minutes left.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

After both team score TDs in the 1st OT, NDC PK hits the goal post on a 21 yard FG attempt, then Frostburg St nails their 39 yard FG to win it
                          You would think this puts NDC in real playoff jeopardy. They're going to lose the tie breaker to Frostburg, and Frostburg is losing it Concord. Since Concord doesn't play NDC, they're probably going to need some help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                            Ship and WCU are tied 13-13 with about 10 minutes left.
                            After Shepherd and Kutztown, the East is really weird this year. East Stroud has to be the most puzzling PSAC team so far, competitive with IUP and blowing a close one to Kutztown, then taking one on the chin to Millersville today. J.C. looks as if he might finally have put a little life into Millersville. Lock Haven needs to pick it up or get out of the league. They haven't been competitive for years, and it's getting ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

After Shepherd and Kutztown, the East is really weird this year. East Stroud has to be the most puzzling PSAC team so far, competitive with IUP and blowing a close one to Kutztown, then taking one on the chin to Millersville today. J.C. looks as if he might finally have put a little life into Millersville. Lock Haven needs to pick it up or get out of the league. They haven't been competitive for years, and it's getting ridiculous.
                              Shepherd literally played 4 QBs today. It was a mismatch that shouldn't happen within the same conference.

Comment

• Ship goes up, 20-13, with 5:42 left.

No offense to Ship, but I really expected more out of WCU this season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X