• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship is going to win this one, 20-13.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
      Ship goes up, 20-13, with 5:42 left.

No offense to Ship, but I really expected more out of WCU this season.
      You got to feel for them. Winning 13-0 and shut out in the 2nd half. Second week they had over 430 yards offense to lose.

Comment

Ship goes up, 20-13, with 5:42 left.

No offense to Ship, but I really expected more out of WCU this season.
        No offense taken. Ship is young and not particularly strong this season. Nice come-from-behind win for the Raiders with a 20-0 second half. With a young team and strong finish last season, I expected West Chester to be pretty good. Biggest school by enrollment in the conference by far and a genuine PSAC power in the past — hard to figure. They certainly seem to have lost their mojo the past couple of seasons.

Comment

• The 'Ville

Ouch

Comment

• Clarion up 21-6 over Seton Hill at the half

Comment

• Originally posted by CUlater View Post
              Clarion up 21-6 over Seton Hill at the half
              Nice. Hope they pull it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

After Shepherd and Kutztown, the East is really weird this year. East Stroud has to be the most puzzling PSAC team so far, competitive with IUP and blowing a close one to Kutztown, then taking one on the chin to Millersville today. J.C. looks as if he might finally have put a little life into Millersville. Lock Haven needs to pick it up or get out of the league. They haven't been competitive for years, and it's getting ridiculous.
                You are making Ms. Taylor all giddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Despite the score today, Shepherd was very kind to Lock Haven. They're just really bad.

Comment

Despite the score today, Shepherd was very kind to Lock Haven. They're just really bad.
                    Well, they've been really bad for quite a while. Haven't beaten Ship since 2002, and most of the games since haven't been close — and it's not like those were all great Ship teams pounding them.

Comment

Lock Haven has been bad for 43 years.

I will not be shocked at some point that one foosball program in each of the consolidated schools get the mercy kill. Clarion and Lock Haven foosball has no point anymore. At least at one time Clarion was once a foosball power but it's been all downhill since their last IUP Rule enabled hurrah in 1996.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Whatever. LH is becoming the new Cheyney in football, and that's not a good thing for them or the PSAC.

Comment

Whatever. LH is becoming the new Cheyney in football, and that's not a good thing for them or the PSAC.
                          That was her plan!!!

Comment

• I'd been thinking, but fortunately others said it first. That Shepherd-LHU final is a real bad look for the conference, and in no way Shepherd's fault. Lock Haven needs to fish or cut bait pretty soon. The raw talent gap was embarrassing.

Comment

They aren't becoming Cheyney. They've been Cheyney.

Comment

East Stroud has to be the most puzzling PSAC team so far, competitive with IUP and blowing a close one to Kutztown, then taking one on the chin to Millersville today.
                                ESU has had a major issue with playing to the level of their competition for a while, especially on the road. Which I guess is better than being completely dominated, but there's a major culture shift that needs to happen in terms of setting the tone every week. There's a reason I picked Millersville (granted, with the spread) in the Pick Em this week.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X