Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Yep, just like IUP was ready last weekend and the last week of Lenny's career.
    Lenny's last home game was the only game I've left early in probably 30 years.

Left in 2nd quarter. Never saw a team so disinterested.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Thank god I had other games to see that weekend. Joe and the Steelers saved the weekend trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Thank god I had other games to see that weekend. Joe and the Steelers saved the weekend trip.
        Very dangerous gambling this week and next in the PSAC. Some of these dead in the water teams just pack it in (like Tort's team did in 2018).

Comment

• I can see some teams packing it in. But that gives some guys that haven’t played that much going out and giving it all they can. Plus some seniors doing the same. I always said the first game of the year can be a crap shoot, so can the last game of the year.

Comment

Old saying is you don't become a good team until you lose one.

IUP may look back and see last week as a blessing.
            In 2010, which was the first time Shepherd reached the national semi-finals in D2 (@ Delta State), they suffered their first loss in the regular season finale against Glenville State, at home in Shepherdstown. I give a lot of credit for their deep playoff run to that loss--a bit of a wake up call and perhaps forcing them to regain their focus going forward.

Comment

• Well, that's one team gone. Bentley drops one to AIC, that's curtains for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                Well, that's one team gone. Bentley drops one to AIC, that's curtains for them.
                Kutztown is toast as well.

Comment

Heh, heh - if you had attended the Villanova/Towson game yesterday in suburban Baltimore yesterday (Saturday 11/5) like I did, you might have had some competition in the bolded statement from the team visiting from the Philadelphia area Main Line.

Comment

Well, that's one team gone. Bentley drops one to AIC, that's curtains for them.
                    Visions of Sherman Hemsley dancing on Paul Benedict's back on The Jeffersons are dancing through my mind...

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post

Visions of Sherman Hemsley dancing on Paul Benedict's back on The Jeffersons are dancing through my mind...
                      LOL!

Comment

• Someone was on the YouTube chat last week talking about how Bentley deserved a chance to be in the playoffs. Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

LOL!
                          I'm surprised you don't call Bentley the Fighting Paul Benedicts!

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post

I guess they aren't movin' on up.

Comment

• We're down to only 9 teams with 2 losses or fewer. Gannon is one win vs. Ship away from a playoff berth, and probably 4 PSAC teams in the playoffs. Concord and New Haven need help to make the cut.

I'm curious who takes the #10 spot in this week's rankings. My gut says Tiffin but Frostburg wouldn't surprise me, since they have that win over NDC.

Comment

We're down to only 9 teams with 2 losses or fewer. Gannon is one win vs. Ship away from a playoff berth, and probably 4 PSAC teams in the playoffs. Concord and New Haven need help to make the cut.

I'm curious who takes the #10 spot in this week's rankings. My gut says Tiffin but Frostburg wouldn't surprise me, since they have that win over NDC.
                                Does it matter, the 7 are SU, GU, IUP, SRU, ND, Assumption, Ashland. Order to be determined by State game results and SRU game. SRU wins 3/4 loses 7. State Winner 1 SU loses 2/3 , IUP loses 6/7..there u go.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X