Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
    The actual best RB in the PSAC runs the ball in from 15 yards out. Shepherd leads, 14-0, near the end of the 1st quarter.
    Dayjure Stewart is the best RB in the region. Not just the PSAC. Just wanted to remind you buddy.

Comment

IUP just got toast on a 75 yard catch and run TD. Just awful defense. IUP is in a dogfight, now down 21-16 with 5:02 lefty in the 1st half.

Comment

Clarion not making it easy on The Rock. CU is just very depleted on offense. Another WR went down in the first half, that group has been completely wiped out by injury. SRU leads 14-0 at the half.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
          IUP just got toast on a 75 yard catch and run TD. Just awful defense. IUP is in a dogfight, now down 21-16 with 5:02 lefty in the 1st half.
          It’s LIT AF’s Super Bowl. Everyone should have seen it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

Dayjure Stewart is the best RB in the region. Not just the PSAC. Just wanted to remind you buddy.
            He is very important to the IUP offense. You just can't plug in Houser. It's not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

Agree to disagree. Both very good players. Brown is better in nearly any measurable metric, but both are studs.

Comment

Bagent hit Foray on a 10-yard sweep pass for a TD and a 20-3 lead.

Comment

27-3 rams on a Bagent to Dorsey corner touchdown pass. 30 seconds left in the half and the Rams receive to start the 2nd half.

Comment

Bagent connects with Dorsey for an 11-yard TD pass with 25 seconds in the half. It's now 27-3. Bagent is 22-of-26 for 217 yards and 3 TDs in the first half.

Comment

Boro announcers just compared Seton Hill's clock management to Mike Tomlin's LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                        The actual best RB in the PSAC runs the ball in from 15 yards out. Shepherd leads, 14-0, near the end of the 1st quarter.
                        Prior to "availability" issues:

Brown - 102 carries, 931 yards, 9.1 YPC, 10 TDs, 116.4 YPG 30 rec, 352 yards, 2 TD
                        Stewart - 124 carries, 633 yards, 5.1 YPC, 5 TDs, 105.5 YPG, 3 REC, 60 yards, 0 TD

While I am an IUP fan, As Hall and Oats once sang, "Some Things are Better Left Unsaid ", because the productivity doesn't lie.

Comment

Brown - 102 carries, 931 yards, 9.1 YPC, 10 TDs, 116.4 YPG 30 rec, 352 yards, 2 TD
                          Stewart - 124 carries, 633 yards, 5.1 YPC, 5 TDs, 105.5 YPG, 3 REC, 60 yards, 0 TD

While I am an IUP fan, As Hall and Oats once sang, "Some Things are Better Left Unsaid ", because the productivity doesn't lie.
                          Honestly, I was more poking at the multiple personalities. I usually wouldn't say a thing.

Comment

Stewart is not playing today, and did not play in the first game. That is 2 full games. 2 FULL GAMES. I would take Stewart everyday of the week and twice on Sunday!!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

It’s LIT AF’s Super Bowl. Everyone should have seen it coming.
                              Gannon is still in the D2 playoff hunt. I would not called this game their Super Bowl.

Comment

Mak to Duane!! What a Beautiful throw and a great catch! It’s a beautiful sight to see! Touchdown Hawks.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X