Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    IUP should still decline the State Game. 8-2 might not get them in….
    I don’t believe any of the PSAC championship participants have not made the playoffs regardless of outcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Appreciate the updates.
      Well, I am watching the TCU-Hillbilly High game because TCU's my squad (I've worked as an usher and security staffer at TCU games for the past three seasons, hence my allegiance to the Purple Kermits).

Meanwhile, THE Overrated State University just took a 30-21 lead over THE Overrated Head Coach with 8:17 left.
      Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Roof just fell in on PSU. Two tOSU touchdowns in 34 seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
          Roof just fell in on PSU. Two tOSU touchdowns in 34 seconds.
          *Gomer Pyle voice*

Surprise, surprise, surprise...
          Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• An ESU fumble and Ship has the ball only down 17-13. We've seen this movie before.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
              It does look like a 3 way tie..... gannon gets kicked out of the tie with the loss to West Chester.

Gannon has to beat Cal tho
              If Gannon can get by cal that is almost a perfect scenario for them to
              make the playoffs. Would avoid Shepherd and get a much easier matchup with Ship in the last week to potentially finish 9-2.

would be interesting say if IUP loses to shep and is also 9-2 and it’s down to those 2 for one of the final bids.

Comment

• I've seen it all now. Ship PK Jaxson Montross is out. Backup Tyler Luther missed an extra point. So they go to Luther's little brother, Tanner, on a 31-yard FG, and he hits it. 17-16 ESU, 9:44 left.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Well, I am watching the TCU-Hillbilly High game because TCU's my squad (I've worked as an usher and security staffer at TCU games for the past three seasons, hence my allegiance to the Purple Kermits).

Meanwhile, THE Overrated State University just took a 30-21 lead over THE Overrated Head Coach with 8:17 left.
                  I mean nobody expected James Franklin to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

He does not play defense.
                    One player on that defense quit and Gannon attacked him the whole second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

You are right, the defense did not play well. The REFS WERE TERRIBLE!! BULL **** ROUGHING THE PUNTER that changed the game!! HEAD UMPIRE PLAYED FOOTBALL AT GANNON?!?!?! HOW IS THAT ALLOWED???????
                      He roughed the punter. I was there, he hit him and had no business doing so. Then he promptly quit and got burned for the TD. He sucks, period!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

One player on that defense quit and Gannon attacked him the whole second half.
                        So why didn’t the coaches bench him?

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

*Gomer Pyle voice*

Surprise, surprise, surprise...
                          Total meltdown. Another James Franklin special.

Comment

• Ashland was upset today

Comment

• ESU goes up 20-16 with 3:40 left, and Redd Douglas promptly fumbles away the ensuing kickoff. Ship's window closing fast.

Comment

• Assumption just beat New Haven, 14-13.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X