Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
    SRU is going to pull it out. Dominating performance.
    There was nothing dominating until the last two minutes. A 4-6 team had Rock wetting their pants for 58 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

It would have been a favor.
      Fact: IUP was minutes away from missing the state game. What a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

There was nothing dominating until the last two minutes. A 4-6 team had Rock wetting their pants for 58 minutes.
        I should have noted my sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Fact: IUP was minutes away from missing the state game. What a clown.
          Fact..IUP beating West Chester instead of losing to Shepherd next week would be better for our playoff positioning.

Comment

Wow. West Chester played strong the end of last year. How the hell do you lose to this year's Shippensburg team and pound Kutztown? Bye-bye Golden Bears and Vulcans as far as regional playoffs are concerned.

Lock Haven better consider going to 7-on-7 football or something. Down to this year's Raiders by 44 points? Amazing.

Comment

Shepherd wins, 37-14.

Tyson Bagent has 5 TD passes. He is now the D2 record holder in that category with 151 career passing TDs. He also now holds the D2 record holder for TDs responsible for with 162.
              Tyson is within reach of the ALL TIME record number of TD passes (all divisions) of 155. He has 151. With at least two more games to go, I like his chances.

Comment

Originally posted by ShepFan1 View Post

Tyson is within reach of the ALL TIME record number of TD passes (all divisions) of 155. He has 151. With at least two more games to go, I like his chances.
                The all Division record is 157 by Alex Tanney from Monmouth (IL). I still think he has a solid shot with at least two games left.

Comment

The all Division record is 157 by Alex Tanney from Monmouth (IL). I still think he has a solid shot with at least two games left.
                  My bad, I looked it up and it lists Case Keemun as number 1 with 155. Maybe that is just FBS.

Comment

Originally posted by ShepFan1 View Post

My bad, I looked it up and it lists Case Keemun as number 1 with 155. Maybe that is just FBS.
                    Yeah, that's the FBS record holder. Google typically thinks that the only NCAA football is FBS.

Comment

Also, the ESU stat guy somehow only has Bagent with 4 TD passes for today. I don't know how. We all saw it. Between that and thinking Josh Kline is Ernie McCook, that crew made quite the impression today.

Comment

Also, the ESU stat guy somehow only has Bagent with 4 TD passes for today. I don't know how. We all saw it. Between that and thinking Josh Kline is Ernie McCook, that crew made quite the impression today.
                        You'll be accused of trashing the locker room and having mean trainers by 8 p.m.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

You'll be accused of trashing the locker room and having mean trainers by 8 p.m.
                          I'm not that worried about the TD passes. I see the issue. On the first TD pass, they have Ronnie Brown running out of bounds for a TD. That obviously is easy enough to correct. Terwilliger was gracious, although I am sure that was awkward for him.

Comment

Where are all the Bloom fans? The Ville just physically dominated you and won with their 4th string QB.

Comment

Seton Hill 7
                              Mercyhurst 0

Final

That had to be a painful watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
                                Wow. West Chester played strong the end of last year. How the hell do you lose to this year's Shippensburg team and pound Kutztown? Bye-bye Golden Bears and Vulcans as far as regional playoffs are concerned.

Lock Haven better consider going to 7-on-7 football or something. Down to this year's Raiders by 44 points? Amazing.
                                You beat me to the punch, as I just went to the final stats after watching the score reach 35-0 early second quarter on delay.

I know there's a wide range in talent levels in this conference. But Shepherd moving the ball at will on you is one thing; Shippensburg 2022 moving the ball at will on you is another. These poor souls simply cannot tackle.

-6 yards rushing. And it's hard to tell who was taking more damage today -- the Lock Haven QBs or the Indiana (Hoosiers) QBs.

They have to do something up there, because this was just ... ridiculous.

By the way, Mac has to be thin as hell in that running-backs room to have just three of them getting carries in this mess.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X