Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

You beat me to the punch, as I just went to the final stats after watching the score reach 35-0 early second quarter on delay.

I know there's a wide range in talent levels in this conference. But Shepherd moving the ball at will on you is one thing; Shippensburg 2022 moving the ball at will on you is another. These poor souls simply cannot tackle.

-6 yards rushing. And it's hard to tell who was taking more damage today -- the Lock Haven QBs or the Indiana (Hoosiers) QBs.

They have to do something up there, because this was just ... ridiculous.
    Sadly this isn't anything new. LH has been a dumpster for at least 30 years now.

The Portal will just make it worse. Next Monday I'd guess most of their better players will enter.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

You beat me to the punch, as I just went to the final stats after watching the score reach 35-0 early second quarter on delay.

I know there's a wide range in talent levels in this conference. But Shepherd moving the ball at will on you is one thing; Shippensburg 2022 moving the ball at will on you is another. These poor souls simply cannot tackle.

-6 yards rushing. And it's hard to tell who was taking more damage today -- the Lock Haven QBs or the Indiana (Hoosiers) QBs.

They have to do something up there, because this was just ... ridiculous.

By the way, Mac has to be thin as hell in that running-backs room to have just three of them getting carries in this mess.
      You're right about the RB position. I don't think they had a lot there to begin with and must have some injuries. Mac really needs to hit the recruiting trail or transfer portal, maybe both, and get some help for next year. I'm sure he's very aware of that. I think the young defense has played pretty well the last few weeks. We might get shellacked by Gannon, but some future potential is there. Need to get the frosh and sophs to the weight room off-season and bring in some more skill players.

Comment

Originally posted by SBR140 View Post
        Where are all the Bloom fans? The Ville just physically dominated you and won with their 4th string QB.
        Millersville 25 Bloom 17 was the final. According to the box score Ville had 400 to 322 advantage in total yards. I don't know if the Huskies were physically dominated or not. I was out of town so someone who watched the game will have to offer more insight.

Bloom was 7 of 15 on 3rd down today. 43 of 125 (34%) for the year.
        GO HUSKIES!

Comment

Originally posted by CC_BU View Post

Millersville 25 Bloom 17 was the final. According to the box score Ville had 400 to 322 advantage in total yards. I don't know if the Huskies were physically dominated or not. I was out of town so someone who watched the game will have to offer more insight.

Bloom was 7 of 15 on 3rd down today. 43 of 125 (34%) for the year.
          Millersville is probably the only team in the East to improve this year. Shepherd has held serve, and the rest of the division has just been weird. Lock Haven is in a (not very good) category of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
            Also, the ESU stat guy somehow only has Bagent with 4 TD passes for today. I don't know how. We all saw it. Between that and thinking Josh Kline is Ernie McCook, that crew made quite the impression today.
            ..at least you didn’t get an indignant message on the scoreboard.

Comment

Why does the ESU broadcast team think Josh Kline is Ernie McCook?
              Could he be one of the numerous Shepherd players to wear the same number? 3 players with the same number and 2 of them are offensive players. In addition 2 players wearing number 23 and both WRs. How is that even legal?!?! Shepherd needs to do better. It's unfair to players who might get shorted stats.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Could he be one of the numerous Shepherd players to wear the same number? 3 players with the same number and 2 of them are offensive players. In addition 2 players wearing number 23 and both WRs. How is that even legal?!?! Shepherd needs to do better. It's unfair to players who might get shorted stats.
                No, you jackass. You know damn well that Ernie McCook is the head coach. Josh Kline is the defensive coordinator, you know the guy wearing the red shirt. Teams are allowed to have multiple players wear the same number, but they can't be on the field at the same time. That rule isn't a new one. Get better at your job!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

WarriorVoice is a jackass!
                  Whoa! If the roster says 47 is McCook, I'm going with McCook. If I made a mistake I certainly apologize. Never claimed to be perfect.

Comment

No, you jackass. You know damn well that Ernie McCook is the head coach. Josh Kline is the defensive coordinator, you know the guy wearing the red shirt. Teams are allowed to have multiple players wear the same number, but they can't be on the field at the same time. That rule isn't a new one. Get better at your job!
                    Thought you were talking about players. If we misidentified the coaches it wasn't on purpose...Lighten up

Comment

Pound sand.

Comment

Whoa! If the roster says 47 is McCook, I'm going with McCook. If I made a mistake I certainly apologize. Never claimed to be perfect.
                        Getting a player mixed up is an honest mistake, but literally having the camera on Josh Kline and calling him "Ernie McCook" is ridiculous. At the bare minimum, it would seem like you would know who the head coach is. You were right on the FB. That was Michael McCook.

Comment

Pound sand.
                          Be a professional and learn how to do your job.

Comment

I once was confused on who the head coach was. But that was because one of his assistants was his identical twin brother.

Comment

Thought you were talking about players. If we misidentified the coaches it wasn't on purpose...Lighten up
                              Continuously misidentified. All throughout the game. I mean, his picture is literally on the Shepherd web site. So is Josh Kline's for that matter, you hack.

Comment

One last thing. The fact that you didn't even recognize the coach's name in this thread is telling. Great preparation!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X