Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did not have this one on the pissing contest bingo card.

Comment

Originally posted by RocknTheSnackBar View Post
      Did not have this one on the pissing contest bingo card.
      Eh, he's had it coming. He's one of the biggest jerks on this board. But he's a professional who doesn't even know who the coaches are, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Eh, he's had it coming. He's one of the biggest jerks on this board. But he's a professional who doesn't even know who the coaches are, I guess.
        I think I'll sit in the lighten-up camp here.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

I think I'll sit in the lighten-up camp here.
          I probably should. My doctor says that I need to lose a few pounds.

Comment

Eh ... I probably was a bit harsh. Oh well ... IUP is next week. By the way, I was laughing about the McCook/Cline thing earlier in the day. What got me mad was the whole "shouldn't be allowed" thing and not knowing that I was talking about coaches when he just called the game, and he has taken some digs at me. Still, I shouldn't have been that harsh. Honestly, outside of the McCook/Cline thing, it was a good broadcast. As for getting players with the same numbers confused, I can totally understand that mistake.

Comment

**No threats of violence. First and final warning.**

Comment

Imagine basing your opinion of someone on how good their college football team is.

Comment

Florida State at Miami is on now. Sold out Hard Rock Stadium in Miami.

I remember in the 90s this was must-see TV.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Wide Right!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Wide Right!
                      Was thinking the same thing. So many times…it almost seemed made up. It’s a shame that neither of these team have contended for so long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
                        Wow. West Chester played strong the end of last year. How the hell do you lose to this year's Shippensburg team and pound Kutztown? Bye-bye Golden Bears and Vulcans as far as regional playoffs are concerned.

Lock Haven better consider going to 7-on-7 football or something. Down to this year's Raiders by 44 points? Amazing.
                        Vulcans? Really? In what alternative universe would those underachievers still be in playoff contention entering today?
                        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                          Clarion most emotionless team I've ever seen.
                          The worst team I’ve seen in Indiana since Cheyney. Even Cheyney was more competitive now that I think about it. I don’t know how Clarion won a game this year, let alone three. They could have played 10 more quarters and still not scored.

Comment

That might be the first time The U sold out the Stadium Formerly Known as Joe Robbie in years.

Meanwhile, Real Notre Dame is really leading Clemson 14-0 in the closing seconds of the first half. Clemson's offense hasn't exactly been consistent tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

The worst team I’ve seen in Indiana since Cheyney. Even Cheyney was more competitive now that I think about it. I don’t know how Clarion won a game this year, let alone three. They could have played 10 more quarters and still not scored.
                              That game was over before it started. Clarion's warm-up was like a wake.

Comment

Seton Hill 7
                                Mercyhurst 0

Final

That had to be a painful watch.
                                The winner of this game is next in line to become head coach at Iowa State. I mean, it's pretty much the same offensive concepts on offense, so...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X