Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

That might be the first time The U sold out the Stadium Formerly Known as Joe Robbie in years.

Meanwhile, Real Notre Dame is really leading Clemson 14-0 in the closing seconds of the first half. Clemson's offense hasn't exactly been consistent tonight.
    Canes best wake up or they are going to get run out of the stadium. Noles about to score again.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC_BU View Post

Millersville 25 Bloom 17 was the final. According to the box score Ville had 400 to 322 advantage in total yards. I don't know if the Huskies were physically dominated or not. I was out of town so someone who watched the game will have to offer more insight.

Bloom was 7 of 15 on 3rd down today. 43 of 125 (34%) for the year.
      I would say the Bloom DL was absent in defending the run. I have read about the refs being bad this year. Today Ville QB fumbles the ball before crossing into the endzone, but it was called a TD even though Bloom recovered. Bloom also had 2 TDs called back for penalties. Ville lost by 3 to Bloom last year, so the performance wasn't much of a surprise. I didn't miss a home game this year, but It is getting harder to make the trip for a losing team, hope springs eternal for next year.

Comment

• Hey, Big Indians, if I reply to that, am I trolling?

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Hey, Big Indians, if I reply to that, am I trolling?
          Have at it

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Canes best wake up or they are going to get run out of the stadium. Noles about to score again.
            All I know is that TCU is rooting very hard for Notre Dame to beat Clemson... and hoping that UJoisey can somehow pull off the Upset of the Century against Meatchicken... and maybe for LSU to beat the Saban-bots.

I'd bet that most of the fans in Miami Gardens are Noles fans...
            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Have at it
              Nahhhh. Low-hanging fruit.

Comment

• Millersville plays Seton Hill next week. They've got a real shot at going 5-6. Been a long while since they hit the 5-win mark, and I hope they get it. Good on them for improving enough to take advantage of a down PSAC East.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                  Millersville plays Seton Hill next week. They've got a real shot at going 5-6. Been a long while since they hit the 5-win mark, and I hope they get it. Good on them for improving enough to take advantage of a down PSAC East.
                  It's a little more than that. They're legitimately getting better. By leaps and bounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                    Millersville plays Seton Hill next week. They've got a real shot at going 5-6. Been a long while since they hit the 5-win mark, and I hope they get it. Good on them for improving enough to take advantage of a down PSAC East.
                    That's a good game. Seton Hill isn't the Seton Hill we're used to seeing. Their defense is legit -- especially against mid-level teams.

Last two weeks they hammered Edinboro and shutout Mercyhurst.

Should be a good one. I suspect it will be a pretty even pick among our field of expert gamblers.

Comment

• *Edited*

Comment

• You'd never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post

I would say the Bloom DL was absent in defending the run. I have read about the refs being bad this year. Today Ville QB fumbles the ball before crossing into the endzone, but it was called a TD even though Bloom recovered. Bloom also had 2 TDs called back for penalties. Ville lost by 3 to Bloom last year, so the performance wasn't much of a surprise. I didn't miss a home game this year, but It is getting harder to make the trip for a losing team, hope springs eternal for next year.
                          How far is that trip Bart? It's 80 miles to Bloomsburg from my house in Lancaster County. I'm originally from Bloomsburg, so we go up to see family also.

Side note: It was mentioned on the board recently about the statue down at West Chester honoring on of the 9/11 pilots who was a alum. My uncle was talking to Coach Hale at church recently and that pilot was on of his players. I thought that was interesting.

So who's next? Mercyhurst? I wonder how Sheptock will approach the game. There's not much to play for but pride and looking ahead to next year.
                          GO HUSKIES!

Comment

• What if I've already been to your tailgate and you don't even know? I can wear an IUP football shirt as well as anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Vulcans? Really? In what alternative universe would those underachievers still be in playoff contention entering today?
                              Geez. Forgive me, oh mighty one.

Comment

• IM NOT SCARED OF YOU!! IM ABOUT TO RUN YOU OFF THIS BOARD!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X