Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
    Lock Haven (+24.5) at Edinboro

Shippensburg (+17.5) at Gannon

East Stroudsburg at California

West Chester at Clarion (+24.5)

Millersville at Seton Hill

Bloomsburg at Mercyhurst

Kutztown (+10.5) at Slippery Rock

Shepherd at IUP (This pick is worth 2 points in honor of The State Game)

Fairmont State at Wheeling

UT-Permian Basin at Central Washington

Juniata at Susquehanna

Columbia at Brown (+7.5)

Lamar at New Mexico State

* Bonus *

Total combined points, OVER or under, 33.5, Millersville at Seton Hill

The team that wins the Bloomsburg at Mercyhurst game will score OVER or under 17.5 points

The PSAC WEST will win (outright ... no spreads) OVER or under 4.5 games against the EAST

No Mercy: This PSAC team will win by the most points in Week 11: _____West Chester_______
    You should change your avatar to a Ram.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

You should change your avatar to a Ram.
      IUPbigINDIANS I was thinking that if I picked IUP, they would lose. So I am picking Shepherd in hoping I was wrong.

Comment

Bloomsburg at Mercyhurst

Juniata at Susquehanna

Columbia at Brown (+7.5)

* Bonus *

Total combined points, over or under, 33.5, Millersville at Seton Hill: OVER

The team that wins the Bloomsburg at Mercyhurst game will score over or under 17.5 points: OVER

The PSAC WEST will win (outright ... no spreads) over or under 4.5 games against the EAST: UNDER

No Mercy: This PSAC team will win by the most points in Week 11: Gannon

Comment

Edinboro -24.5 - This is the strong ending to 22' we will hear about next august. I wonder if this game will be enough to keep the RB and Wr out of the portal.

Shipp +17.5 - Hopefully Gannon stays hot after beating IUP and Cal in back to back weeks. I've heard that's damn near impossible.

California

West Chester -24.5

Millersville

Bloomsburg - Woke AF learning the hard way not to hire a HC that's been a key part of the slow decade long decline of your FB program. 0-fer in the west with 26 seniors. Lost to Clarion. wtf.

Slippery Rock -10.5

Shepherd - Can the Sheph LB's catch the Sexton heater? I wouldve had Bagent throwing as hard as he can at the LB's from 5-10 yds all week to practice.

Wheeling

Central Washington

Susquehanna

Brown (+7.5)

New Mexico State

* Bonus *

Total combined points, over or under, 33.5, Millersville at Seton Hill UNDER

The team that wins the Bloomsburg at Mercyhurst game will score over or under 17.5 points OVER

The PSAC WEST will win (outright ... no spreads) over or under 4.5 games against the EAST UNDER

No Mercy: This PSAC team will win by the most points in Week 11: _____________West Chester
          Last edited by EdinboroFB; 11-12-2022, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Bloomsburg at Mercyhurst

Juniata at Susquehanna

Columbia at Brown (+7.5)

* Bonus *

Total combined points, over or under, 33.5, Millersville at Seton Hill

The team that wins the Bloomsburg at Mercyhurst game will score over or under 17.5 points

The PSAC WEST will win (outright ... no spreads) over or under 4.5 games against the EAST

No Mercy: This PSAC team will win by the most points in Week 11: ___WCU__________

Comment

Lock Haven (+24.5) at Edinboro - expectations have been lowered at the Haven

Shippensburg (+17.5) at Gannon - even with pulling their starters in the 4th quarter

East Stroudsburg at California - Mitchell's last hurrah

West Chester at Clarion (+24.5) - Clarion might even win this.

Millersville Seton Hill - 'Ville ends the season on a positive note.

Bloomsburg at Mercyhurst - Bloomsburg searching for answers.

Kutztown (+10.5) at Slippery Rock - Bears going down.

Shepherd at IUP (This pick is worth 2 points in honor of The State Game) - I'M ALL IN. FACT.

Fairmont State at Wheeling - Davis has a big day

UT-Permian Basin at Central Washington - I say Permian, you say Basin - go UTPB!

Juniata at Susquehanna - 2 great rivers. Picking the 9-0 team over the 0-9 team.

Columbia at Brown (+7.5) - the weather is a factor

Lamar at New Mexico State - Aggies prevail.

Bonus *

The team that wins the Bloomsburg at Mercyhurst game will score over or under 17.5 points

The PSAC WEST will win (outright ... no spreads) over or under 4.5 games against the EAST

No Mercy: This PSAC team will win by the most points in Week 11: __Edinboro___________

Tags: None
              Last edited by iupgroundhog; 11-11-2022, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                Edinboro -24.5 - This is the strong ending to 22' we will hear about next august. I wonder if this game will be enough to keep the RB and Wr out of the portal.

Shepherd - Can the Sheph LB's catch the Sexton heater? I wouldve had Bagent throwing as hard as he can at the LB's from 5-10 yds all week
                This guy has watched some IUP game film! Lots of missed opportunities!

Comment

Pick 'Em - Week 11

Lock Haven (+24.5) at Edinboro - Boro closes it out with a big win, record shows some nice improvement

Shippensburg (+17.5) at Gannon - Weather in Erie keeps this one a little tighter than expected

East Stroudsburg at California - not crazy to think Cal loses this and ends up with a losing season for the first time in like a quarter century...but the long trip for ESU is the difference

West Chester at Clarion (+24.5) - hopeful that Clarion can put some points on the board and finish strong...but not likely

Millersville at Seton Hill - very similar teams, Ville has more offense

Bloomsburg at Mercyhurst - another even matchup, giving Bloom the slight edge

Kutztown (+10.5) at Slippery Rock - Rock has been stumbling a bit, I think Kutz wins this one, they certainly cover

Shepherd at IUP (This pick is worth 2 points in honor of The State Game) - Really tough game to pick, I think IUP is the better overall team but they make too many mistakes, especially in back end of the D

Juniata at Susquehanna

Columbia at Brown (+7.5)

* Bonus *

No Mercy: This PSAC team will win by the most points in Week 11: ___Edinboro__________

Comment

Edinboro ... I'm usually a sucker for the big spreads, but at my own peril.

Gannon ... those that know better than I keep saying the Raiders are young and hurt. Based on that, Gannon should beat the spread. Plus, Gannon is playing 60 minutes of football as they fight for a playoff spot.

California ... if Cal shows up to play, they should win this one. But if they're mentally done for the season, the Warriors could win this one.

Clarion (+24.5)

Millersville

Mercyhurst

Slippery Rock

Shepherd ... it's destined to be a close battle regardless, but I'm afraid the weather forecast will favor IUP, but I still believe ... Go Rams!!!

Wheeling ... I picked the Cardinals in the MEC forum, going with consistency this week.

UT-Permian Basin

Susquehanna ... no point spread for a matchup between 0-9 @ 9-0?

Brown (+7.5)

New Mexico State

* Bonus *

The team that wins the Bloomsburg at Mercyhurst game will score over or under 17.5 points: OVER

The PSAC WEST will win (outright ... no spreads) over or under 4.5 games against the EAST: UNDER ... I'm predicting a 4-4 split

No Mercy: This PSAC team will win by the most points in Week 11: EDINBORO

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Scroll down in the first page of this thread. I updated them Monday afternoon. For some reason I couldn't add them in the normal spot so I had to dump them as their own entry/post.

And, yes, by this time every year it is a labor of love.
                      This will teach me to scroll first, speak second :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ShepAlum View Post
                        Edinboro ... I'm usually a sucker for the big spreads, but at my own peril.

Gannon ... those that know better than I keep saying the Raiders are young and hurt. Based on that, Gannon should beat the spread. Plus, Gannon is playing 60 minutes of football as they fight for a playoff spot.

California ... if Cal shows up to play, they should win this one. But if they're mentally done for the season, the Warriors could win this one.

Clarion (+24.5)

Millersville

Mercyhurst

Slippery Rock

Shepherd ... it's destined to be a close battle regardless, but I'm afraid the weather forecast will favor IUP, but I still believe ... Go Rams!!!

Wheeling ... I picked the Cardinals in the MEC forum, going with consistency this week.

UT-Permian Basin

Susquehanna ... no point spread for a matchup between 0-9 @ 9-0?

Brown (+7.5)

New Mexico State

* Bonus *

The PSAC WEST will win (outright ... no spreads) over or under 4.5 games against the EAST: UNDER ... I'm predicting a 4-4 split

No Mercy: This PSAC team will win by the most points in Week 11: EDINBORO
                        Yeah, you can believe us. The Raiders are young and hurt — currently playing their third freshman QB.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X