Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s like the refs are trying to come up with a plan to **** over IUP….

Comment

• Another dropped pass.....but I will take them all!

Comment

• Dude should have caught that…

Comment

• It might be curtains for Shepherd after failing to convert the 4th and 3 at their own 15 yard line.

Comment

• It had to happen sooner or later. That's pretty much the game. Congratulations to IUP.

Comment

• Great stop by the IUP D!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Woof... that is a BRUTAL drop.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

What breaks tho? Not playing with the best WR in the Country Duane Brown and the best RB in the region Dayjure Stewart!!!
                  CUlater is probably talking about IUP being able to recover each of the fumbles, dropped passes, and INTs that weren't great breaks on the ball--but more-so being at the right place at the right time. Those breaks. No doubt about it, IUP has played the better game today.

Do pending court dates factor into "best RB in the region?" Or does football ability cancel out lack of character (in other words, a piece of $h!t with a propensity for interacting with LEOs)?

Comment

• Congratulations IUP and the Crimson Hawks family. It would be fun to see a re-match a few rounds into the playoffs ... of course, at IUP.

Comment

• Why! Why! Why! Why!

Comment

• That was so ****ing stupid!!!

Comment

• Tort is an idiot!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                            Tort is an idiot!
                            Totally!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShepAlum View Post
                              Congratulations IUP and the Crimson Hawks family. It would be fun to see a re-match a few rounds into the playoffs ... of course, at IUP.
                              Mixed feelings about that - if the teams played in the playoffs at Shepherd in the 1st round or regional championship/national quarterfinals, I'd try to go. Not happening if the game is at IUP due to the driving distance from suburban DC.

Comment

• Shepherd isn't done yet.

I think I would tried a shorter play or kicked the FG on that 4th and 1 play IUP had on their last possession.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X