Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to IUP, way to bounce back after a tough loss and find away without your top play makers. Playoffs should be fun

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post
      IT’S OVER!!! IUP WINS THE PSAC!!! **** YOU SHEP! YOU Hillbillies!!!!!!!!!!
      Show us on the doll where Shepherd players and fans hurt you. Because I see nothing but respectful congratulations posts from Shepherd fans; and I can assure you the same respect would be shown had the Rams won the game.

Whatever society did to you to lead a miserable existence incapable of engaging in respectful dialogue is unfortunate. Also unfortunate is its your burden to overcome should you choose to. But time and again you show us that you can't--or don't want to. And you seem to associate with the worst players in terms of character and integrity. Thanks for keeping America down.

I'd be curious to know where you reside ....

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
        In other news, Concord currently trails UNC-Pembroke 23-21. We might see more chaos yet.
        WHOA!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Shut up. Win with some class.
          Hasn't done it all year. Why would he start now? Congratulations to both teams on a game that was exciting considering the weather conditions. And congrats to IUP for winning the championship. With Gannon and The Rock both being knocked off today, the playoff rankings will be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
            That's that! Great game. IUP will snag the top seed in the bracket. Shepherd probably takes the second. Good luck to both squads in the playoffs.
            Without looking at SOS numbers in such, I'm feeling a slide to #3, maybe #4 for Shepherd. I hope to be wrong.

Comment

• Congrats IUP. It was a good close game, IUP appeared to be in control throughout. Now we wait for the rankings...

Comment

• So that’s the 5th consecutive State Game victory for IUP. Four of them against teams named Rams.

It’s the third consecutive one won at home..1986, 2012 and 2022. They won the other two on the road in 1987 and 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShepAlum View Post

Without looking at SOS numbers in such, I'm feeling a slide to #3, maybe #4 for Shepherd. I hope to be wrong.
                  You think you guys will slide to 4th after losing your first game in the conference championship game? I am thinking no further than 3rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShepAlum View Post

Assumption and Ashland both played SOS anchors this week, so I think Shepherd has a good shot of staying in the top 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

You think you guys will slide to 4th after losing your first game in the conference championship game? I am thinking no further than 3rd.
                      Don’t be shocked it’s IUP/Shep as1/2

Comment

Don’t be shocked it’s IUP/Shep as1/2
                        I honestly was thinking #2. But I am not sure how the voters feel about Assumption.

Comment

• I’m rewatching the game because I missed the beginning and on the first TD the IUP Color guy calls Stewart “ a menace to society” on the play.​​​​​….(and to doors everywhere).

Who knew you get comedy with your foosball.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I honestly was thinking #2. But I am not sure how the voters feel about Assumption.
                            Winning a conference championship game Carries a lot of weight.

Comment

Winning a conference championship game Carries a lot of weight.
                              Now who gets the 7th spot, especially if Concord loses!?

Comment

• Fine performance, IUP. A title deserved.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X