X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monte's Catering Co.
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

I think it should be 1- IUP, 2 - Shepherd. I can’t be convinced those aren’t the two best teams in the region. I’d love to see a rematch in better weather and with Brown and Stewart playing for IUP.
    Add Beach for us, but yes that would be the game where no one could say," but what if."

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    What's the word on SRU QB? Will he be back next week?

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

That was something called a “conference championship” game! IUP kicked your boys ass from the 1st play of the game to the last play of the game!! FACT! Losers you hillbilly!
    It wasn't an ass kicking. Granted IUP always led but they literally handed Shepherd a chance to win....

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
    Man, is there any way to hide a specific user's posts? I don't think he's provided anything of value at any point this season.
    I'm sure this round of Personalities screen names will be banned soon enough by Brandon.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

That was something called a “conference championship” game! IUP kicked your boys ass from the 1st play of the game to the last play of the game!! FACT! Losers you hillbilly!
    A-hole!

Leave a comment:

• ShepAlum
    replied
    Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
    Man, is there any way to hide a specific user's posts? I don't think he's provided anything of value at any point this season.
    There is ...

"User Settings" --> "Account" --> "Ignore List"

It works, I scrolled back through this thread and the mouth-breather's posts aren't showing.

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by RamPride View Post

Lmao…Shepherd has won 20 of its last 22 games, we were do for a set back. This was a regular season game, now it’s playoff time…time to roll…

Leave a comment:

• RamPride
    replied

LOSERS!!! LOSERS!!! LOSERS!!! Today was an absolute ass kicking!! Without the best wide receiver in the country, Duane Brown and the best RB in the region Dayjure Stewart!
    Lmao…Shepherd has won 20 of its last 22 games, we were do for a set back. This was a regular season game, now it’s playoff time…time to roll…

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied

LOSERS!!! LOSERS!!! LOSERS!!! Today was an absolute ass kicking!! Without the best wide receiver in the country, Duane Brown and the best RB in the region Dayjure Stewart!
    Shut. Up. You. Loser.

Leave a comment:

• EastStroud13
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

We need to take up a collection and hire a hooker to get you laid. Your incel ways make you a jerk.,
    Glad you beat me to the punch.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Not only did the Hawks kick your guys ass, but you hillbilly clowns have more scholarship money than the Hawks, plus you get to recruit out of state for in-state tuition, when the Crimson Hawks cannot do that!! How does that LOSS FEEL?!?!?! Today was an absolute ass kicking!!!
    We need to take up a collection and hire a hooker to get you laid. Your incel ways make you a jerk.,

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Bold of you to assume that he can read.

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by ShepAlum View Post

Somehow you failed to see the numerous posts by Shepherd fans concerned about possibly losing this game—posts where the IUP fan base was talking up Shepherd more than the Rams fans were. Or maybe you did, but reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit.

Oh … and many Shepherd players (and by extension, their families) hail from the Baltimore-Washington metro region. The eastern panhandle has commuter train service daily to DC—and train service out to Chicago. Oh … those are Facts! Knowledge is power. You’re welcome.
    Not only did the Hawks kick your guys ass, but you hillbilly clowns have more scholarship money than the Hawks, plus you get to recruit out of state for in-state tuition, when the Crimson Hawks cannot do that!! How does that LOSS FEEL?!?!?! Today was an absolute ass kicking!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    What in the world happened at Gannon today?

Serious question to anybody who watched it
    Maybe they got worn out against Cal and IUP. They couldn't run the ball effectively against Ship, blew a coverage to allow the game to get tied with time running out in the first half, and had a couple of crucial turnovers, including a Ship punt that bounced off a Gannon player, resulting in a go-ahead touchdown in the fourth quarter. They might have underestimated Ship. The Raiders underwhelming young offense has struggled this season, but they have some youngsters with potential on defense and that unit has played fairly effectively the last few games of the season, especially against the rush. Evan Falco, who started the season as the third-ranked of several Ship freshman QBs, has actually been something of a find and probably will be a competitor in the QB room next year.

Gannon had some bad breaks, but on the other hand Ship receivers dropped several catchable balls and the defense got suckered in the third quarter to give Gannon an incredibly easy touchdown. Looking at Gannon today, you'd have to wonder how in the world they beat IUP and Cal.

But on the other hand it should also be pointed out that Gannon has not exactly run over a down PSAC East this year. They beat Millersville 16-10 and have now lost to both West Chester and Ship. The PSAC has been even more inexplicable than usual this season.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X