Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPNation
    replied
    52 yard Concord field goal try coming up...

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Concord now in Pembroke Territory...

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    24 seconds left...Concord has the ball with two timeouts left...this is exciting to watch since it's not my team.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    41-41 at Pembroke...with 26 second left.....

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    I’m rewatching the game because I missed the beginning and on the first TD the IUP Color guy calls Stewart “ a menace to society” on the play.​​​​​….(and to doors everywhere).

Who knew you get comedy with your foosball.
    BEST RB IN THE REGION!!! FACT!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post
    And **** you Shep!! All that **** talking you guys did all week long!!! And you got your absolute ass kicked today!! By the way The hawks did not have The best wide receiver in the country Duane Brown and the best running back in the region in Dayjure Stewart! PSAC CHAMPS FOR THE HAWKS!! **** yourself you hillbilly pieces of ****!!!
    Shut up you no class yinzer.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Concord got the big sack..pushes Pembroke back to the 45.

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    And **** you Shep!! All that **** talking you guys did all week long!!! And you got your absolute ass kicked today!! By the way The hawks did not have The best wide receiver in the country Duane Brown and the best running back in the region in Dayjure Stewart! PSAC CHAMPS FOR THE HAWKS!! **** yourself you hillbilly pieces of ****!!!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    UNC Pembroke now in Concord territory...knocking on the red zone with 1:31 to go.

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    IUP Football is your PSAC Champions!!! That is now 2 PSAC Championships for Coach Tort!
    Last edited by IUP Crimson Hawk; 11-12-2022, 07:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Just over 2 minutes to go and Concord has to punt...not over yet.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Streaming the game now. My favorite call by the Gannon announcers so far: "Shippensburg flukes its way into a touchdown." Actually, it was more like "Gannon couldn't cover the kickoff, then blows chunks on defense."
    LIT AF choked. period. They should be forced to give back that undeserved Dixon Trophy.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    41-33 Concord with 3:50 left. UNC Pembroke just scored.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

You think you guys will slide to 4th after losing your first game in the conference championship game? I am thinking no further than 3rd.
    I think it should be 1- IUP, 2 - Shepherd. I can’t be convinced those aren’t the two best teams in the region. I’d love to see a rematch in better weather and with Brown and Stewart playing for IUP.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
    Gannon scores with about a minute left in the half, takes a 14-7 lead on Ship and absolutely has all the momentum.

So SU's Redd Douglas returns the kickoff 50 yards, and then gets 10 yards behind the Gannon secondary to catch the Evan Falco desperation bomb for a 14-14 halftime tie.
    Streaming the game now. My favorite call by the Gannon announcers so far: "Shippensburg flukes its way into a touchdown." Actually, it was more like "Gannon couldn't cover the kickoff, then blows chunks on defense."

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X