Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, an amazing, miracle play by Shepherd for a 1st down. IUP has to tackle the receiver as soon as he catches it there.

Comment

They finally called a holding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

MY GOD SHEP HAS BEEN HOLDING THE WHOLE GAME!!!! Such bad officiating!!

Comment

Shep is dirty asf!!! They are holding every play!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
            Wild stuff. Concord is now a win-and-in proposition against UNC Pembroke. If they lose... Kutztown might be in.
            This Kutztown team doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs. If they somehow get in, it would be the football gods wanting more chaos

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
              Wow, an amazing, miracle play by Shepherd for a 1st down. IUP has to tackle the receiver as soon as he catches it there.
              FACTS!

Comment

Is it me, or does it feel like IUP should be ahead by a larger margin than 10-7?

Comment

Halftime IUP 10 Shep dirty hillbillies 7.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

EXACTLY!!!!!! Just stick your fist in the air citing "4th Down", and take you butt off the field !! Why hand him the ball while he is laying on his back ??? Just dumb and undisciplined !!
                    Just to recap, IUP played great defense and stopped Shep inside their own 10. IUP would have gotten the ball in Shep territory but the obligatory unsportsmanlike call might have resulted in taking points off the board for IUP. At least they escaped at the end of the half.

Comment

I only seen the 2nd qtr. Where is WR Duane Brown and RB Dayure Stewart?

Comment

Disappointing showing by the Rock. They were healthy last week and pulled out a nail biter. The O looked average over the last few weeks. The D had a strong year. I am hoping they squeak in, it doesnt look good.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
                          I only seen the 2nd qtr. Where is WR Duane Brown and RB Dayure Stewart?
                          Stewart jacked up his leg. Out.

Comment

Shep underperforming. For as good as Bagent is, he needs to be automatic in the red zone. IUP strong first half

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Stewart jacked up his leg. Out.
                              On an apartment door?

Comment

Originally posted by RockNation View Post
                                Disappointing showing by the Rock. They were healthy last week and pulled out a nail biter. The O looked average over the last few weeks. The D had a strong year. I am hoping they squeak in, it doesnt look good.
                                You clowns aren’t getting in!! BYE BYE you CLOWN!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X