Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShepAlum View Post

Without looking at SOS numbers in such, I'm feeling a slide to #3, maybe #4 for Shepherd. I hope to be wrong.
    I think that's a given.

Comment

• Great game plan by IUP today and they capitalized on every Shepherd miscue. Congrats to IUP on a good win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

I think that's a given.
        If it's not IUP at #1 and Shepherd at #2 I will be shocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post
          Great game plan by IUP today and they capitalized on every Shepherd miscue. Congrats to IUP on a good win.
          ...until Tort almost handed it all away.

You just don't give Bagent that much time.

Comment

• Concord has an 8-point lead going into the 4th quarter.

How is this for a storybook matchup? Concord @ Shepherd.
            Concord's head coach, Dave Walker, racked up HS championship rings at the head coach of Martinsburg HS ... and the HS head coach of ... Tyson Bagent.

Comment

• I mean, this is far from a death blow for Shepherd. You always want that bye, but the Rams aren't done yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                I mean, this is far from a death blow for Shepherd. You always want that bye, but the Rams aren't done yet.
                This game was for seeding and who gets to keep the $39.99 trophy The Home Office buys at the discount trophy shop in Lock Haven.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

This game was for seeding and who gets to keep the $39.99 trophy The Home Office buys at the discount trophy shop in Lock Haven.
                  We all know that the Region is a bigger prize, but I won't act like this game wasn't important.

Comment

• Concord now up 41-26 with under 6 to go.

Hopefully they don't call Tort plays...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

We all know that the Region is a bigger prize, but I won't act like this game wasn't important.
                      Any game against IUP is meaningful. If for nothing else, bragging rights. I would consider the two teams a rivalry.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                        Gannon scores with about a minute left in the half, takes a 14-7 lead on Ship and absolutely has all the momentum.

So SU's Redd Douglas returns the kickoff 50 yards, and then gets 10 yards behind the Gannon secondary to catch the Evan Falco desperation bomb for a 14-14 halftime tie.
                        Streaming the game now. My favorite call by the Gannon announcers so far: "Shippensburg flukes its way into a touchdown." Actually, it was more like "Gannon couldn't cover the kickoff, then blows chunks on defense."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

You think you guys will slide to 4th after losing your first game in the conference championship game? I am thinking no further than 3rd.
                          I think it should be 1- IUP, 2 - Shepherd. I can’t be convinced those aren’t the two best teams in the region. I’d love to see a rematch in better weather and with Brown and Stewart playing for IUP.

Comment

• 41-33 Concord with 3:50 left. UNC Pembroke just scored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Streaming the game now. My favorite call by the Gannon announcers so far: "Shippensburg flukes its way into a touchdown." Actually, it was more like "Gannon couldn't cover the kickoff, then blows chunks on defense."
                              LIT AF choked. period. They should be forced to give back that undeserved Dixon Trophy.

Comment

• Just over 2 minutes to go and Concord has to punt...not over yet.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X