Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, is there any way to hide a specific user's posts? I don't think he's provided anything of value at any point this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

LOSERS!!! LOSERS!!! LOSERS!!! Today was an absolute ass kicking!! Without the best wide receiver in the country, Duane Brown and the best RB in the region Dayjure Stewart!
      Shut. Up. You. Loser.

Comment

LOSERS!!! LOSERS!!! LOSERS!!! Today was an absolute ass kicking!! Without the best wide receiver in the country, Duane Brown and the best RB in the region Dayjure Stewart!
        Lmao…Shepherd has won 20 of its last 22 games, we were do for a set back. This was a regular season game, now it’s playoff time…time to roll…

Comment

• Originally posted by RamPride View Post

Lmao…Shepherd has won 20 of its last 22 games, we were do for a set back. This was a regular season game, now it’s playoff time…time to roll…
          That was something called a “conference championship” game! IUP kicked your boys ass from the 1st play of the game to the last play of the game!! FACT! Losers you hillbilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
            Man, is there any way to hide a specific user's posts? I don't think he's provided anything of value at any point this season.
            There is ...

"User Settings" --> "Account" --> "Ignore List"

It works, I scrolled back through this thread and the mouth-breather's posts aren't showing.

Comment

That was something called a “conference championship” game! IUP kicked your boys ass from the 1st play of the game to the last play of the game!! FACT! Losers you hillbilly!
              A-hole!

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                Man, is there any way to hide a specific user's posts? I don't think he's provided anything of value at any point this season.
                I'm sure this round of Personalities screen names will be banned soon enough by Brandon.

Comment

It wasn't an ass kicking. Granted IUP always led but they literally handed Shepherd a chance to win....

Comment

• What's the word on SRU QB? Will he be back next week?

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

I think it should be 1- IUP, 2 - Shepherd. I can’t be convinced those aren’t the two best teams in the region. I’d love to see a rematch in better weather and with Brown and Stewart playing for IUP.
                      Add Beach for us, but yes that would be the game where no one could say," but what if."

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        What's the word on SRU QB? Will he be back next week?
                        If there is a next week for slimy pebble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

Add Beach for us, but yes that would be the game where no one could say," but what if."
                          If Duane and Dayjure played IUP would have won that game by 3 touchdowns. FACT.

Comment

If Duane and Dayjure played IUP would have won that game by 3 touchdowns. FACT.
                            Entirely possible, and if it had been dry conditions who knows what Bagent would have done. That's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

Entirely possible, and if it had been dry conditions who knows what Bagent would have done. That's all.
                              It was an ass kicking from the start of the game to the end. FACT. Best of luck next week!

Comment

• I saw the Gannon QB proposed before the game yesterday. He also walked for Senior Day. He's listed as a R-Jr.

Any idea if he's coming back? I'd assume not likely based on yesterday.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X