Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    I saw the Gannon QB proposed before the game yesterday. He also walked for Senior Day. He's listed as a R-Jr.

Any idea if he's coming back? I'd assume not likely based on yesterday.
    Dude proposes than loses!! Lol, talk about a distraction!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      What's the word on SRU QB? Will he be back next week?
      He is supposed to be back as is the No. 1 RB.. The No. 1 receiver will not be.

But looks a lot like last year, they lost 4 starters last year and lost the last game and then lost in first round because they were so depleted

Comment

• Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

He is supposed to be back as is the No. 1 RB.. The No. 1 receiver will not be.

But looks a lot like last year, they lost 4 starters last year and lost the last game and then lost in first round because they were so depleted
        No one cares. IUP has also lost key guys due to injuries. Hell they played without Duane Brown and Dayjure Stewart yesterday, but they don’t care, they just WIN. Stop making bull **** excuses!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

No one cares. IUP has also lost key guys due to injuries. Hell they played without Duane Brown and Dayjure Stewart yesterday, but they don’t care, they just WIN. Stop making bull **** excuses!!
          I can’t wait until Brandon bans you again.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

Stewart did play he just did not finish the game. You like facts, I'm giving them to you; no QB1, no RB1 and RB2 and no WR1. Just like Dragnet those are the facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

Stewart did play he just did not finish the game. You like facts, I'm giving them to you; no QB1, no RB1 and RB2 and no WR1. Just like Dragnet those are the facts.
              The first quarter was not over and Stewart got taken out of the game clown. FACT!! Your clown ass is acting like the guy played the whole game when he did not play a full quarter!! Stop making excuses! Excuses don’t win games! And guess what Tyrone Fowler is out for the year and so is Derek Lockhart, those 2 guys are some of the best players in the region!! FACT! IUP does not make excuses like slimy pebble!! They just Win PSAC Championships!!

Comment

• Brandon..make it go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                  Brandon..make it go away.
                  Make what go away? Me saying facts that clowns like you don’t like?? Why don’t you go cry to mommy about it!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                    Brandon..make it go away.
                    Careful Nation you know how riled up Trump fans get about pronouns.

Comment

• Sour grapes would have been an improvement over what Cal had in the Press Box Saturday. I'll leave it at that...

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                        Sour grapes would have been an improvement over what Cal had in the Press Box Saturday. I'll leave it at that...
                        Man what a mystery you are.

Comment

Sour grapes would have been an improvement over what Cal had in the Press Box Saturday. I'll leave it at that...
                          Are you referencing those forced to work through a meaningless game on a crappy day or the media food spread?

Comment

Why feed a jackass like you the good stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by The P in IUP View Post

Careful Nation you know how riled up Trump fans get about pronouns.
                              LMAO!

Comment

You were in the Mon Valley. You were lucky a meth lab wasn’t in there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X