Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Derek Lockhart blew out his knee on that field in Game 1 (non-contact).
    Yep. If you watch that IUP/ESU game there were other players losing their footing. Just sayin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Edinboro's isn't far off.
      Did you (or anybody else) play on the 'turf' at Carnegie Mellon in the mid to late 90s?

Pittsburgh Central Catholic used to use that stadium for home games. It was like playing on a parking lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Did you (or anybody else) play on the 'turf' at Carnegie Mellon in the mid to late 90s?

Pittsburgh Central Catholic used to use that stadium for home games. It was like playing on a parking lot.
        I don't believe so - but I was on the old "Taylor Turf" at Lock Haven. An hour on that stuff made your feet feel like you just trapsed your family around Disney World for a full day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

So they're like just about every team this time of year?
          Do some homework and get an exact number from Shepherd. Then you really can compare instead of making assumptions...

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Do some homework and get an exact number from Shepherd. Then you really can compare instead of making assumptions...
            #excuses

Comment

ESU lost 17 players to season ending injuries...Not exactly the same difficulties...
              LOL. The quarterbacks were not the only injuries Ship had, and ending your season with a third-string freshman QB with no previous collegiate experience is a big difficulty. You play with the ones you have.

Comment

Don’t go away mad, just go away!

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Yep. If you watch that IUP/ESU game there were other players losing their footing. Just sayin'.
                  The blew all of their money on the renovated home locker room….just don’t leave the visiting one messy or they get mad.

Comment

I know #9 Beach is on the shelf, great player and a loss for SU that’s for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post
                      I know #9 Beach is on the shelf, great player and a loss for SU that’s for sure.
                      Rams lost 3/4 guys before the season started in camp that were projected starters as well (Jack Baxter/Malaki Brown). I'm sure ESU's was 17 starters though, just can't compare to that!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X