Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. GV's head coach resigned. I imagine he's got something lined up.

Edit: he's going to be Luke Fickel's special teams coordinator at Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
      Wow. GV's head coach resigned. I imagine he's got something lined up.

Edit: he's going to be Luke Fickel's special teams coordinator at Wisconsin.
      See he moved up. So should the program. It’s an FCS school in D2 clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

See he moved up. So should the program. It’s an FCS school in D2 clothes.
        D2 head coach to P5 coordinator is a big jump. I imagine life for Mitchell wasn't as easy as when his FIL was AD. He's going from about $200k to about $500k plus now working with Luke Fickell.

Last 2 head coaches went to MAC head coaching jobs.

Comment

D2 head coach to P5 coordinator is a big jump. I imagine life for Mitchell wasn't as easy as when his FIL was AD. He's going from about $200k to about $500k plus now working with Luke Fickell.

Last 2 head coaches went to MAC head coaching jobs.
          Well, special teams coordinator is certainly the least of the three 'coordinator' jobs in the pecking order.

But, yes, quite the jump in pay and football lifestyle.

Comment

Ganonn's CB coach Kamau Dumas has moved NEC Wagner as DB coach.

Comment

Last 2 [Grand Valley] head coaches went to MAC head coaching jobs.
              And one of those coaches has since moved on to the SEC...
              Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Wow Gannon DC Bryan Nardo is now the new Oklahoma State Defensive Coordinator. Huge jump in competition and also pay i'm sure going from probably 50k a year to 300-400k a year.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post
                  Wow Gannon DC Bryan Nardo is now the new Oklahoma State Defensive Coordinator. Huge jump in competition and also pay i'm sure going from probably 50k a year to 300-400k a year.
                  That's Gannon's 2nd coach to move up from last yr's team.

Comment

Interesting, since Gundy at Oklahoma State was the one who took Yurcich from Ship a few years back. Sounds as if they're making an effort to look at D2 coaching candidates.

Comment

Good for him. Little bit of a gutsy hire by the man who used to be 40.

Comment

I wonder how much of this is FBS coaches sitting in strategy sessions led by coaches from lower scholarship levels at the AFCA conference. I believe that's how Gundy met Yurcich. Coaching is coaching.

Comment

I thought there defense sucked to tell u the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Iupgh View Post
                            I thought there defense sucked to tell u the truth.
                            OK State fans are pointing that out. I believe the best statistic for the team was 24th nationally.

Comment

Wayne State hired Tyrone Wheatley. Nice.

Comment

We're in the time of year where schools are advertising "restricted earnings" and volunteer positions. $10,000 and free housing to coach linebackers at a D2 school in backwater Anywhere USA.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X