Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 13 live thread

Good start for IUP, scoring a touchdown on their first possession after forcing a quick punt by Ashland. Ashland did block the extra point.

Not sure why the ensuing kickoff wasn't a safety if the returner didn't give himself up. (I'm admittedly only partially watching this game because I'm also watching East Carolina/Temple.)

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
    Good start for IUP, scoring a touchdown on their first possession after forcing a quick punt by Ashland. Ashland did block the extra point.

Not sure why the ensuing kickoff wasn't a safety if the returner didn't give himself up. (I'm admittedly only partially watching this game because I'm also watching East Carolina/Temple.)
    I am not sure why it was not a Safety called either.

But Ashland just scored on a long TD pass. 7-6 Ashland.

Comment

A truly amazing a 40 or yards TD pass by Ashland, not sure how the Eagles completed that pass. Ashland leads IUP 7-6.

Comment

A truly amazing a 40 or yards TD pass by Ashland, not sure how the Eagles completed that pass. Ashland leads IUP 7-6.
        I turned it on maybe 2 minutes before that catch. It reminded me of some of the catches West Florida was making vs IUP a few years ago.

Comment

IUP's offense has been playing well so far.

Comment

IUP defense getting destroyed again like against Gannon.

Comment

IUP with a second long touchdown drive, unfortunately capped by second missed PAT. The Crimson Hawks lead 12-7.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                IUP defense getting destroyed again like against Gannon.
                But the offense is still moving the ball. Just scored another TD, as well as missing the extra point. 12-7 IUP early in the 2nd quarter.

Comment

Shepherd and Slippery Rock fans - feel free to post live game comments in this thread in the 2nd half of the game between The Rock and the Rams!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

But the offense is still moving the ball. Just scored another TD, as well as missing the extra point. 12-7 IUP early in the 2nd quarter.
                    Not when Mak makes **** decisions like that!

Comment

Your guys are wearing red this week, Mak.

Comment

Terrible, terrible INT by IUP at about the Ashland 5 yard line. I'm not sure what the IUP QB saw on that play.

Comment

Terrible, terrible INT by IUP at about the Ashland 5 yard line. I'm not sure what the IUP QB saw on that play.
                          Had to be miscommunication is all I can think. That was awful.

Comment

Not sure either. But he may was looking at the TE, but did not have enough on his pass to get to the TE in the endzone.

Comment

Nice defensive stand by IUP.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X