Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shepherd is now up, 30-20, early in the 4th quarter.

Comment

SRU drives right down the field. The QB sneaks it in to make it 30-27 midway through the 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
        SRU drives right down the field. The QB sneaks it in to make it 30-27 midway through the 4th.
        Eating my words, I did not expect a high scoring game.

Brown having a BIG game for Shepherd. Rock finding ways to score. Having Sheets back makes a difference.

Comment

Ashland's defense has gotten better as the game has progressed; they stuff IUP's first 2nd half possession after one Crimson Hawks 1st down.

Comment

The Pitt vs Ferris game has a PSAC crew. I would like to hug all of you and tell you it will be ok. This bunch of bumbling idiots are the absolute worst ref crew I've ever seen. They have been equally bad for both teams, they can't count, they call things randomly and they can't keep track of downs. I feel bad you all are stuck with this ineptness week in and week out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
              The Pitt vs Ferris game has a PSAC crew. I would like to hug all of you and tell you it will be ok. This bunch of bumbling idiots are the absolute worst ref crew I've ever seen. They have been equally bad for both teams, they can't count, they call things randomly and they can't keep track of downs. I feel bad you all are stuck with this ineptness week in and week out.
              That sounds like a PSAC crew.

Comment

Ashland with their second remarkable pass completion of the game, this one on 4th and 14. The Eagles are threatening for points.

Comment

IUP with the stuff on 4th and 1 at the 2 yard line!

Comment

Bagent makes a big time throw, and Shepherd goes up, 37-27, with less than 2 minutes left.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                      Our officiating is the worst, bumbling idiots is being kind.

Dagger in the Rock, Bagent finishes it off.

Comment

I wish there was a different camera angle on that last TD. Couldn't see much on the Shep broadcast.

Comment

Live by the quick punt, die by the quick punt.

IUP with the punt block and return for a touchdown! They successfully convert this extra point attempt, and now lead Ashland 19-7.

Comment

Shepherd wins, 37-27.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                              Live by the quick punt, die by the quick punt.

IUP with the punt block and return for a touchdown! They successfully convert this extra point attempt, and now lead Ashland 19-7.
                              HUGE play, since the offense is sputtering.

Comment

594 yards for the Shepherd offense today.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X