X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Key stats from previous game:

1) ZERO QB sacks in 50 drop backs.
    2) 32/50 for 304 yards... count the 7 or so drops and...

If this happens again, IUP loses by 20 plus.
    I still don't agree with that. My whole point is that you can't say ... "If we had done this better, we would have won by more." While that may be true, the other team can say something similar.

Comment

Key stats from previous game:

1) ZERO QB sacks in 50 drop backs.
      2) 32/50 for 304 yards... count the 7 or so drops and...

If this happens again, IUP loses by 20 plus.
      The only key stat I care about from that game is 8 Carries for Ronnie Brown. Ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

The only key stat I care about from that game is 8 Carries for Ronnie Brown. Ridiculous.
        I saw that too but IUP contained him a little and then got up big forcing Shep to throw.

Comment

I saw that too but IUP contained him a little and then got up big forcing Shep to throw.
          IUP got two picks and (literally) dropped three others. The first was going to the house.

I suspect more than 8 carries.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

IUP got two picks and (literally) dropped three others. The first was going to the house.

I suspect more than 8 carries.
            One can point to the two fumbled kickoffs that could have easily been recovered by Shepherd. See ... Every team has something.

Comment

Game script was more to credit than IUP stopping him. It was 10-7 at half and the guy is so explosive you just gotta get him 20-25 touches every game. Thankfully that’s been happening so far in the first 2 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

One can point to the two fumbled kickoffs that could have easily been recovered by Shepherd. See ... Every team has something.
                The one was not a fumble like you say. It is on flim that he was down.

Comment

The one was not a fumble like you say. It is on flim that he was down.
                  That may be true, but it wasn't called that way on the field, unless we are talking about two different plays. One was definitely a fumble recovered by a Shepherd player just out of bounds. And just out of bounds might as well be 10 yards out of bounds. All that I am saying is that when you play the What If game, everyone can use it.

Comment

• I sit on the visiting side and the stands were full. I think The Rock brought 2 buses so there's that. And the stands were definitely larger than last week and more freebies by the wall. Probably at least 150 there who ain't buying a ticket. At least 4500.... and few students

Comment

• The only key stat I care about from that game is 8 Carries for Ronnie Brown. Ridiculous.

Only 3, I think, in the 1st half. That just can't happen and everyone is wondering about Marlon Cook?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rambaseball View Post

Only 3, I think, in the 1st half. That just can't happen and everyone is wondering about Marlon Cook?
                        I can’t be 100% certain but I think Cook was dressed on the sideline. Hopefully it was something minor and he’ll be back next week. With the limits on roster for playoffs, I’d think it wasn’t a disciplinary reason and instead an in case of emergency for him to
                        play. Otherwise why let him dress and waste the roster spot, if he was suspended?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I can’t be 100% certain but I think Cook was dressed on the sideline. Hopefully it was something minor and he’ll be back next week. With the limits on roster for playoffs, I’d think it wasn’t a disciplinary reason and instead an in case of emergency for him to
                          play. Otherwise why let him dress and waste the roster spot, if he was suspended?
                          They don't have roster limits like the NFL. Unless I missed something.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

They don't have roster limits like the NFL. Unless I missed something.
                            They kick in during postseason.

58 dress

80 humans travel party

Comment

• Originally posted by Rambaseball View Post
                              I sit on the visiting side and the stands were full. I think The Rock brought 2 buses so there's that. And the stands were definitely larger than last week and more freebies by the wall. Probably at least 150 there who ain't buying a ticket. At least 4500.... and few students
                              Are you referring to the area in the north end zone over near the embankment for the WV Route 480 overpass, or the sidewalk for the road itself?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post

Are you referring to the area in the north end zone over near the embankment for the WV Route 480 overpass, or the sidewalk for the road itself?
                                Sidewalk for the road. Seems like the NCAA is not allowing the usual endzone alumni crew in that end zone for the playoffs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X