Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Danny Briere's son under investigation at Mercyhurst

Bad look for a kid already given a second chance...

https://www.crossingbroad.com/2023/0...wn-stairs.html

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
    Bad look for a kid already given a second chance...

https://www.crossingbroad.com/2023/0...wn-stairs.html
    Well...it's not like his father is going to fix the dumpster fire that is the Flyers...so if he "quits" because his kid is a dick...it won't change a thing.

Is this a kick out of school offense? I don't know. I mean...the person wasn't in it. it's more like vandalism. Would he have pushed it down with someone in it? I doubt it unless he really a POS.

It will be interesting to see how The Lake Show handles this.....

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Well...it's not like his father is going to fix the dumpster fire that is the Flyers...so if he "quits" because his kid is a dick...it won't change a thing.

Is this a kick out of school offense? I don't know. I mean...the person wasn't in it. it's more like vandalism. Would he have pushed it down with someone in it? I doubt it unless he really a POS.

It will be interesting to see how The Lake Show handles this.....
      The person wasn't in it? It's that person's only mode of transportation!! How insensitive can you possibly be?

Comment

The person wasn't in it? It's that person's only mode of transportation!! How insensitive can you possibly be?
        Yeah I knew I’d get this kind of screeching hysterical reply from you because you are completely unreasonable to discuss anything with..

Im not defending this kid. He’s a dick. An entitled dick who should face some form of consequences for his dickhead behavior.

He pushed an unoccupied wheelchair down the steps. That is vandalism. He was damaging someone’s property on purpose. Pushing someone in the chair down a flight of steps is a serious felony. Was there an intent to hurt the owner of the chair? His father should have already bought the person a new one. He obviously has the money to do so.

That is why it will be interesting to see how they handle it.
        Last edited by IUPNation; 03-15-2023, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Transportation probably isn't the correct word. It's really their source of mobility. Regardless of how it would be designated legally, I think it's antisocial behavior. I wouldn't pass it off as a prank.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Transportation probably isn't the correct word. It's really their source of mobility. Regardless of how it would be designated legally, I think it's antisocial behavior. I wouldn't pass it off as a prank.
            I call it entitled bro behavior. He’s not sorry he did it. He’s sorry he got caught.

Comment

I agree with Nation. It's destruction of property, not assault, no matter how bad it makes that guy look.

Comment

The girl was carried downstairs by security to use the ladies room because the bar isn't set up for the disabled, and these hooligans push her chair down after her. They better chip in for a new chair, with all the extras.

https://www.cbsnews.com/philadelphia...-danny-briere/

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I agree with Nation. It's destruction of property, not assault, no matter how bad it makes that guy look.
                  It can easily be interpreted as a hate crime. If you look at the article below, it appears that PA does not have specific provisions for this kind of thing, though. It is nice that they will pay for it but the damage is already done, both psychological and by not being able to use it.

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2003/rpt/2003-R-0046.htm

Now that I look at the article again I see it's 20 years old. I think there are hate crime laws that can apply to this.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

It can easily be interpreted as a hate crime. If you look at the article below, it appears that PA does not have specific provisions for this kind of thing, though. It is nice that they will pay for it but the damage is already done, both psychological and by not being able to use it.

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2003/rpt/2003-R-0046.htm

Now that I look at the article again I see it's 20 years old. I think there are hate crime laws that can apply to this.
                    I think that hate crime laws can be redundant. It's a bad look for an unkind and uncaring person at best. At it's worse, it is what you mentioned.

Comment

I think that hate crime laws can be redundant. It's a bad look for an unkind and uncaring person at best. At it's worse, it is what you mentioned.
                      The differentiation seems to be in sentencing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                        The girl was carried downstairs by security to use the ladies room because the bar isn't set up for the disabled, and these hooligans push her chair down after her. They better chip in for a new chair, with all the extras.

https://www.cbsnews.com/philadelphia...-danny-briere/
                        Daddy should have bought one already.

Comment

Wow, Hurst is getting eviscerated on Twitter for their statement on the matter, which has the feel of defending the idiot kid. Congrats to them for making international news. Yikes!

I didn’t know a thing about this Briere kid before this but I’ve since learned that he leaves quite the trail of destruction behind him wherever he goes.

Comment

You might differently if you were confined to that wheelchair...

Comment

Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
                              Wow, Hurst is getting eviscerated on Twitter for their statement on the matter, which has the feel of defending the idiot kid. Congrats to them for making international news. Yikes!

I didn’t know a thing about this Briere kid before this but I’ve since learned that he leaves quite the trail of destruction behind him wherever he goes.
                              Yeah their statement was rather cringeworthy.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X