Comment

LR is destroying St Augs. 68-7

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post
        Union might pull the upset.

VUU 23
        Hampton 17

3rd
        VA Union did in fact go on to beat Hampton.

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post

VA Union did in fact go on to beat Hampton.
          Yep, and with Bowie's questions in the passing game and Chowan looking bad against Wise, Union is looking like the team in the North this year.

Comment

Livingstone picked up a good win yesterday over Clark Atlanta and put up 470 yards of offense. They have a real chance to open up the season with a 4-0 record. Their next 3 games are ECSU, Allen (NAIA), and Lincoln PA. However, they will then face VUU and get a reality check.

Comment

Yep, and with Bowie's questions in the passing game and Chowan looking bad against Wise, Union is looking like the team in the North this year.
              Have an odd feeling VUU will end up struggling to beat Elizabeth City. The Hampton common opponent factor might come back to bite Union that day. Don't think they'll lose, but could see them taken it lightly and squeaking out a close win.

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post

Have an odd feeling VUU will end up struggling to beat Elizabeth City. The Hampton common opponent factor might come back to bite Union that day. Don't think they'll lose, but could see them taken it lightly and squeaking out a close win.
                It's some time before the two play and I wouldn't be so sure. This is a focused VUU team that didn't let up against lesser opponents last year. Last year they blew out Lincoln, LC, ECSU, VSU, and JCSU.

Now this week they have a huge matchup with LR. If they pull this out then I don't see anyone in the CIAA stopping them this year.

Comment

Comment

It's some time before the two play and I wouldn't be so sure. This is a focused VUU team that didn't let up against lesser opponents last year. Last year they blew out Lincoln, LC, ECSU, VSU, and JCSU.

Now this week they have a huge matchup with LR. If they pull this out then I don't see anyone in the CIAA stopping them this year.
                    Woah Woah Woah Woah, let's not go crowning VUU after one week of football. I'd argue that UNTIL someone defeats the defending CIAA Champs in conference play, they are indeed the team to beat!

Comment

Originally posted by BSURover31 View Post

Woah Woah Woah Woah, let's not go crowning VUU after one week of football. I'd argue that UNTIL someone defeats the defending CIAA Champs in conference play, they are indeed the team to beat!
                      I watched some of your game, and lets just say you guys picked the right opponent to open the season with. A combination of your D and a bad AIC offense kept you guys in the game long enough for your offense to start getting it together, but if you can't figure out your passing game I don't see you all repeating.

Comment

I watched some of your game, and lets just say you guys picked the right opponent to open the season with. A combination of your D and a bad AIC offense kept you guys in the game long enough for your offense to start getting it together, but if you can't figure out your passing game I don't see you all repeating.
                        Week one is week one and the only thing that counts is the W.I'm sure the new OC will watch film and make the necessary alterations, he is a bright guy. Defense will keep them in every game until the O starts clicking on all cylinders. Again, until a CIAA team beats the Bulldogs, the champs are HERE!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X