Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5 Discussions and Scores

Post them when you get them.

All games should be streaming on www.theciaasn.com and the Bowie @ WSSU game will be airing on the Aspire network at 2:00.

Bowie State misses a FG from the 19.

Bowie 0
    WSSU 0

3:05 1st Q

Comment

Livingstone is who we thought they were. Down 31-0 at half.

Comment

WSSU scores in the redzone.

WSSU 7
        Bowie 0

9:27 2nd

Comment

VSU up 21-0 on Shaw in the third.

Comment

WSSU scores but then Bowie blocks the XP and returned.

Bowie 2
            WSSU 13
            ?????
            4:35 2Q

Comment

WSSU 13
              Bowie 9

Half
              ??????

Comment

Bowie State won 23-13. I'm still unsure to whether Bowie is lucky or good this year.

SN: VUU beats Livingstone 44-0, and Fayetteville beats Chowan 66-20

Comment

COACHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WSSU is in need.

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post
                    Bowie State won 23-13. I'm still unsure to whether Bowie is lucky or good this year.

SN: VUU beats Livingstone 44-0, and Fayetteville beats Chowan 66-20
                    I would say a little of both. From what I saw this weekend your D is pretty good, but I don't know how far you guys can go with your QB. He seemed to only have one really good drive against us passing the ball.

The North is about to heat up once VSU/VUU/and BSU start playing each other.

Comment

The fact that FSU held Chowan to 20 points is telling. Chowan usually scores alot of points on most everyone, even in losing efforts. Wssu can't score points in second half. If Massey wants to be the HC he needs to make bold personnel moves to see who can do the best job or december will be very cold.

Comment

I've watched the same movie for five straight weeks now with my Rams. It is very disheartening to see the defense give stellar performances week in and week out only to be undercut by a stalled offense in critical moments of the game. The coaching staff cannot seem to make the necessary adjustments to either put the players in the best possible position or call the right plays situationally. Our offense is very vanilla, with no misdirection reverses or option style plays. I get it if that is who we are, then so be it, but you're then held responsible for the lack of execution. Second-half adjustments are everything and we cannot seem to make them. It has to be Hell on the kids to know you're this close but can't seal the deal. Oh, how the mighty have fallen... (sigh)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X