Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship Week plus ECSU

It's time for the championship game with Bowie playing FSU in Salem, VA. Personally I think Bowie should win by double digits, but if Bowie's QB's throwing regresses back to the first half of the season then FSU has a decent chance to pull this one out.

Also, if you can't wait to get your football fix ECSU is hosting Allen today at 1:00 pm. The game should be live streamed but with ECSU that might be a crapshoot.

The championship game will air on the Aspire network which is the same channel they have aired the games of the week this year. However, they will be charging roughly $10 to stream the game online. The games of the week have been free to stream online all season.

I don't have the Aspire network and refuse to pay for the stream, so best of luck to the CIAA on this attempt at a money grab.
    ????

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post
      It's time for the championship game with Bowie playing FSU in Salem, VA. Personally I think Bowie should win by double digits, but if Bowie's QB's throwing regresses back to the first half of the season then FSU has a decent chance to pull this one out.

Also, if you can't wait to get your football fix ECSU is hosting Allen today at 1:00 pm. The game should be live streamed but with ECSU that might be a crapshoot.
      At the beginning of the season, Johnson was splitting reps at Quarterback. After earning the starting position in week 4 , he progressively got better each week. Their has been no regression. He can beat you with both his arm and feet. He is the conference POY for a reason! I got BSU by 17+

#GoldPride

Comment

Bowie up 14-0

https://bsubulldogs.com/sidearmstats/football/summary

Comment

Bowie wins 23-7. Also, ECSU lost in OT yesterday to NAIA Allen..........

Miles won the SIAC title. They previously weren't ranked in the polls so that might be a good sign for VSU. However, with 2 losses and a win over Albany State Miles could still pop up in the top 9 and get in by EA.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post
            Bowie wins 23-7. Also, ECSU lost in OT yesterday to NAIA Allen..........

Miles won the SIAC title. They previously weren't ranked in the polls so that might be a good sign for VSU. However, with 2 losses and a win over Albany State Miles could still pop up in the top 9 and get in by EA.
            I don't see Miles popping in the rankings. They played 11 games: 2 true non-conference game (loss to Missouri S&T and win over NAIA Allen). Their 9 opponents from the SIAC include a winless team, a 1 win team, a 3 win team, two 4 win teams...In other words, their SOS has to be garbage. I would be shocked to see them in the Top 10 let alone at #9. But stranger things have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by wssuram View Post

I don't see Miles popping in the rankings. They played 11 games: 2 true non-conference game (loss to Missouri S&T and win over NAIA Allen). Their 9 opponents from the SIAC include a winless team, a 1 win team, a 3 win team, two 4 win teams...In other words, their SOS has to be garbage. I would be shocked to see them in the Top 10 let alone at #9. But stranger things have happened.
              Check 2014 though. If I remember correctly LIU Post wasn't in the rankings going into the last week. However, they won their conference championship and got rocketed up high enough to bounce us out with their EA status.

Strange things can happen. Plus Miles is about to get a big SOS boost from their win.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X