Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll tell ya what, even if the Eagles dont win this game, I like how Bowie plays.

Comment

Respectable showing for Bowie. I was especially impressed with the how the D showed up against an option based team seeing as how that was their first time seeing that style all season.

Your QB is tough, I will give you guys that. Also still feel like that should have been a TD that they called short that would have put Bowie up 14-0.

????

Comment

That could've gone better

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post
          That could've gone better
          No it couldnt have :-P

Comment

Originally posted by wssuram View Post

Come on Legal, you know BSURover's routine. He will go MIA as soon as Bowie loses and we won't hear from him until Bowie is hot mid-season 2020.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	3hhov7.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	459009

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	3hhov7.jpg Views:	5 Size:	85.3 KB ID:	459009
              I actually take BSU football pretty seriously as a former player, coach, and financially contributing alumni. It took me a couple of days to get over the loss to be honest. I think our defense played great and I also think we were robbed of a touchdown. I'm not hear to make excuses. It happens on all levels as we saw with the "tripping" calls in the Patriots vs Cowboy game last night. .At the end of the day, we need to score points when we are in the redzone. Salute to Carson Newman and good luck on the rest of your voyage in the DII playoffs.

BSU will retool,restock and bring back the majority of the 11-1 team that dominated the CIAA.

As for the WSSURam.......

What round of the playoffs did you make it to? When was the last time you made the playoffs? You are a mediocre shell of your glory years and can't even compete in the CIAA South. I mean you guys have 20 more scholarships than the dawgs but can't even lace our cleats. Fire everyone, the coach, the AD, even the cheerleaders lol. The definition of living in the past. I hate to say it (because they are my team) but ya'll sound like Cowboys fans. You think every year the program will bounce back to the glory days when you had mostly D1 players,but then reality hits and you realize ya'll are just.....average at best.. Until you can compete to win your own division, don't worry about the back 2 back CIAA champs.

When Johnson is the 2 x CIAA POY and leading BSU to another undefeated season in 2020, I'll be right here with the same energy..

Comment

Originally posted by BSURover31 View Post

I actually take BSU football pretty seriously as a former player, coach, and financially contributing alumni. It took me a couple of days to get over the loss to be honest. I think our defense played great and I also think we were robbed of a touchdown. I'm not hear to make excuses. It happens on all levels as we saw with the "tripping" calls in the Patriots vs Cowboy game last night. .At the end of the day, we need to score points when we are in the redzone. Salute to Carson Newman and good luck on the rest of your voyage in the DII playoffs.

BSU will retool,restock and bring back the majority of the 11-1 team that dominated the CIAA.

As for the WSSURam.......

What round of the playoffs did you make it to? When was the last time you made the playoffs? You are a mediocre shell of your glory years and can't even compete in the CIAA South. I mean you guys have 20 more scholarships than the dawgs but can't even lace our cleats. Fire everyone, the coach, the AD, even the cheerleaders lol. The definition of living in the past. I hate to say it (because they are my team) but ya'll sound like Cowboys fans. You think every year the program will bounce back to the glory days when you had mostly D1 players,but then reality hits and you realize ya'll are just.....average at best.. Until you can compete to win your own division, don't worry about the back 2 back CIAA champs.

When Johnson is the 2 x CIAA POY and leading BSU to another undefeated season in 2020, I'll be right here with the same energy..
                Again, I say the difference between you and us is that we know the shortcomings of our team and have no problem critiquing them. We know who we are, but we aren't hiding.

In the end, congratulations to Bowie State for representing the CIAA well this season. On to 2020.
                Last edited by wssuram; 11-25-2019, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Again, I say the difference between you and us is that we know the shortcomings of our team and have no problem critiquing them. We know who we are, but we aren't hiding.

In the end, congratulations to Bowie State for representing the CIAA well this season. On to 2020.
                  Well stated WSSURAM, like the advise given to some football players when they make a touchdown, "act like you been there before". It's been only recently that BSU has had success at winning on a regular basis, where as WSSU has a "Winning tradition" and when we have a down season we will call out what we think is wrong. An excuse is only good for one person and that's the one making it. Thus my post about coaching changes for new AD. Go Rams!! FYI Just like a bad check, you will see us again.

Comment

Come on BSURover, you're mad so you decide you want to attack WSSU. We didn't lose the game for you all, that was your offense lead by Mr. POY that couldn't get the job done.

You know the last time we made the playoffs, because it's when we broke y'alls heart in the conference championship game. And no i'm not referring to the year before that when we limped into the CIAA championship game with a 5-5 record and still beat the playoff bound Bulldogs. Now that one was really funny.

Also you talk about struggling in the South, but your Bulldogs definitely struggled against Shaw and WSSU this year.

And what's so good about having a potential 2x offensive player of the year and an undefeated season if you only score one touchdown and lose in the first round?????????

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X