Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Livingstone stadium renovations

Looks like the blue bears are getting blue turf along with other upgrades. I was of fan Boise State's "smurf turf" back when they were the only team in college football with unique colored turf. Once others started doing it (as well as some high schools) it's lost it's appeal to me.

Livingstone to add blue football turf as part of stadium renovations (hbcusports.com)

Not exactly the biggest fan of the blue field, but LC needed these renovations badly. That is the only stadium I've ever been to where the visitors side was nicer than the home side. Outside of a small amount of chair back seats the rest of the home side is legitimately just sitting on the equivalent of concrete steps. The visitor side is actually bleachers.

I'm happy for them and hope this project turns out good.

Comment

The Eastern Washington red, the Boise State blue, and that horrendous purple and gray striped field down at Conway, AR are complete eyesores; I avoid watching games on those fields. The New Haven blue, the Eastern Michigan gray, and the Coastal Carolina teal are all nice shades and pleasant to the eye. Livingstone did good, that's a good shade of blue to have on the field and I'm going to try to catch a game there (online).

Comment

New Haven blue turf looks good thou.
        https://newhavenchargers.com/facilit...mera-stadium/3
        Last edited by NewHaven Alum; 09-01-2021, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X