Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish we could get this game to happen. I remember a few years ago GVSU travled out to CA for a regular season game, so traveling is nothing new for them. I think us playing in Cleveland a few years back is about the furthest we have traveled for a regular season game since our return to D2.

At this point I don't have a lot of hope that this game will be scheduled, but it would be great if it could be.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post
      I wish we could get this game to happen. I remember a few years ago GVSU travled out to CA for a regular season game, so traveling is nothing new for them. I think us playing in Cleveland a few years back is about the furthest we have traveled for a regular season game since our return to D2.

At this point I don't have a lot of hope that this game will be scheduled, but it would be great if it could be.
      It looks like a game vs Grand Valley State is off the table.
      https://twitter.com/NottTim/status/1432754679822311437

Comment

No actually GVSU offered to drive TO WSSU and PAY them for a game...I guess they are afraid of a little #23 ranked GVSU to play them...sad as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post

No actually GVSU offered to drive TO WSSU and PAY them for a game...I guess they are afraid of a little #23 ranked GVSU to play them...sad as hell.
          Very sad. This interim coach of ours has got to go. Back when Maynor was at WSSU he would have jumped at the opportunity to get a game in with GVSU.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post

Very sad. This interim coach of ours has got to go. Back when Maynor was at WSSU he would have jumped at the opportunity to get a game in with GVSU.
            Well there is still time....if they called GVSU tomorrow GVSU would show up on Saturday and play em...got any clout?..LOL

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X