Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 8 Game Thread

Post scores and updates when you get them.

WSSU strikes first with what looked like a 38 yard TD pass. WSSU up 7-0 over Livingstone.

Comment

Bowie and VUU tied up 7-7 in the 1st.

Comment

Bowie up 14-7 now over VUU in the 1st.

Comment

WSSU is playing sloppy. 4 false starts already in the 1st quarter.

Comment

FSU is up 10-6 over St Augs in the 1st. Interesting game to watch as St Augs pulled the upset in 2019.

Comment

ECSU is up 18-14 on Chowan in the 2nd. Did Bowie steal Chowan's desire to play the rest of this season????

Comment

FSU 30 StA 12 3rd Quarter

Comment

FSU 34 StA 12 3rd Quarter

Comment

Outside of the opening KO return for TD. VUU has been shutout by BSU defense. Pryor and Ross may be the best defensive line combination un all of DII. I predicted the #Darkside defense would have a bounce back game and I was correct. Its 27-7 w/ 2.19 left in 4th
                    FYI, CIAA needs to overhaul their streaming products. Game has been down the entire second half!

Comment

Safe to say the North has been seized once again by the Bulldogs. The next challenge we will face will be in the CIAA Championship in Salem.

Comment

Originally posted by BSURover31 View Post
                        Outside of the opening KO return for TD. VUU has been shutout by BSU defense. Pryor and Ross may be the best defensive line combination un all of DII. I predicted the #Darkside defense would have a bounce back game and I was correct. Its 27-7 w/ 2.19 left in 4th
                        FYI, CIAA needs to overhaul their streaming products. Game has been down the entire second half!
                        Yeah, I agree about the streaming issues. I think the conference leaves it up to each school, which produces a vast disparity between the quality from each school. The conference needs to establish some standards and /or find a vendor who can't set each school up with a quality streaming product.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X